EZ Auto Group - Serving All of California ~ ALL MAKES ~ WE BUY CARS!

Thank you for the great feedback! Congratulations on the new car once again!

As many others have said, Sam was extremely easy to deal with and was able to get me price on my Q5 no other dealerships could match. Once at the dealership everything was seamless and I spent less than an hour at the dealership. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend and EZAutoGroup for your next lease.

1 Like

Congratulations on your new car! Enjoy in good health!

Hi All,
I want to thank Sam at EZ Auto for providing an amazing experience. He helped me lease a 2020 Kia Niro EV last week.
At 50 yo, I had never used an auto broker or had a car delivered sight unseen to my house. No BS with back and forth email offers or hours haggling with dealers and then “managers”. This is the best customer service I have received in years.
Thank you,
Larry

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback @LarryG! Congratulations on the new car once again!

Let me just tell y’all that Sam is the real deal. He was able to come through on a deal for me that I did not think would happen and put all my other car choices to bed.

Man of his word!

2 Likes

Thank you for the great feedback @Sean_Mosh. Please post to EZ Auto Group - Serving All of California
As this is a marketplace thread!
Thank you and congratulations

1 Like

I had never worked with a broker until two days ago. Sam posted a sweet deal on a Kia Niro EV, I texted him to see if any were still available, and a little over 24 hours later, the car in the color we wanted was at our house. It only took about 30 minutes to sign, and then the whole process was done! Sam communicated promptly and followed up to make sure everything went well. A+

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback Max! Congratulations on the new car!

You guys are killing it !! Super happy that I found you guys and I’m coming back for more cars this year​:raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback, Omid! Congratulation on the new car!

I reached out to Sam on Friday and by Sunday a car of my choosing at the price I wanted was delivered to my doorstep. Easiest car buying experience, Sam has really elevated the car buying process and you shouldn’t choose anything other than this. Thanks Sam

Thank you for the great feedback Costin! Congratulations on the new car!

I contacted Sam at 4pm on a Sunday and drove home with a new 2021 Audi Q5e, 2 hours later. The whole process was incredibly easy and efficient. The deal was also better than anywhere else. Highly recommend!

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback Talal!! Congratulation on the new car!

We needed 3 new EVs to replace our expiring i3 Rex leases. I was dreading finding and negotiating a deal for me let alone for 2 other friends. Got lucky and saw EZAutoGroups ad here. I contacted Sam and he quickly put together a good deal for all 3. We got to pick color and mileage since we all drive a little differently. Dealership even delivered to our houses with minimal contact. Whole process was really quick and easy!

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback Nguyen! Congratulations on the new car!

Sam was Awesome to work with. He found my 21 Q5 Premium Plus with all of the options I was looking for. Excellent Price, Fast to Reply to Texts, & Super Smooth Transaction. Highly Recommend!

Cheers,

Mike

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback Mike! Congratulations on your new car!

Sam, you are AWESAM!!
Please decide first what car to buy first and contact him. Cuz he is ready with your car.
Sam found one that nobody has around me and delivered in 2 hours.(LA county, on Sat 7PM)
I will defnitily come back to him in the future for mine and my family’s car.
I would recommend to every person who ask me.
Didnt know leasing car was that easy and fast.

Thank you!

1 Like