EZ Auto Group - Serving All of California ~ ALL MAKES ~ WE BUY CARS!

We needed 3 new EVs to replace our expiring i3 Rex leases. I was dreading finding and negotiating a deal for me let alone for 2 other friends. Got lucky and saw EZAutoGroups ad here. I contacted Sam and he quickly put together a good deal for all 3. We got to pick color and mileage since we all drive a little differently. Dealership even delivered to our houses with minimal contact. Whole process was really quick and easy!

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback Nguyen! Congratulations on the new car!

Sam was Awesome to work with. He found my 21 Q5 Premium Plus with all of the options I was looking for. Excellent Price, Fast to Reply to Texts, & Super Smooth Transaction. Highly Recommend!

Cheers,

Mike

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback Mike! Congratulations on your new car!

Sam, you are AWESAM!!
Please decide first what car to buy first and contact him. Cuz he is ready with your car.
Sam found one that nobody has around me and delivered in 2 hours.(LA county, on Sat 7PM)
I will defnitily come back to him in the future for mine and my family’s car.
I would recommend to every person who ask me.
Didnt know leasing car was that easy and fast.

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback! Congratulation on your new car!

Easiest and best car buying/leasing experience I’ve ever had.
I contacted Sam about a deal he posted on an Audi Q5e. Within 48hrs we had it delivered. Finances were as quoted and car met all our requirements, I wasn’t able to get near his quote from anyone else. We were offered a test drive but had already tried this model, dealership delivered the car and explained some of the features. Signed the paperwork and they were gone within the hour.
Fantastic experience, and best way to lease during Covid. Would recommend Sam to everyone in SoCal.

Thanks again for everything Sam!

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback! Enjoy the car in good health! Congrats!

Just wrapped up an awesome deal and took delivery of my E Tron. Sam is the man!

Great payment, zero out of pocket; huge discount.

1 Like

Congratulations Lew! Enjoy the car in good health!

Just got a 2021 Kia Forte GT with GT2 package. I am really amazed that I was able to contact Sam and got the car delivered by 1 pm. Thanks for the flawless service. Easy as ordering a pizza.

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback Jason! Congratulations on the new car!

Best car leasing experience!
I contacted Sam for NIRO EV deal posted at Marketplace. He replied very quick and efficient. Just a few text back and forth and that’s it. Within a few hours, a brand new NIRO EV delivered to my home. It took less than 10 mins to sign the paperwork in front of my house.
I would highly recommend Sam to everyone in California.

Thanks you Sam.

1 Like

Just wrapped up an amazing deal on a new E Tron with Sam. I’ve never worked with someone as responsive, or committed to excellent customer service as Sam—and highly recommend working with him. I can’t wait for my next Lease. Thanks again!

Thank you for the great feedback Sung! Congratulations on the new car! Let me know if you have any questions!

Jesse!! Appreciate the awesome feedback! Congratulations on the new car! Will definitely be booking a luxury travel with you next month :wink:!

Larry here! Leaving a review as promised.

I got an eTron from Sam this week and would like to thank him for the amazing deal and accommodation! This is how leasing should be done, especially during COVID!! Although Sam had a lot of business and was very busy, he still managed to get a same-day delivery from North Hollywood to my home. Much appreciated!

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback Larry! Congratulations on the new car!

Shout out to Sam! Picked up a beautiful E Tron for my wife a few days ago! Easy and Quick Process.

1 Like

Congratulations John! Enjoy the car in good health!

@trusted_hackrs please move to correct thread.