EZ Auto Group - Serving All of California ~ ALL MAKES ~ WE BUY CARS!

Got a 2021 Audi Q5 prem+ from Sam (EZ Auto Group). Simple, easy and fast. Deal was smooth which over expectation and deliver to my home in next few hours. Definitely recommend EZ auto to anyone shopping for a new car.

1 Like

I have leased multiple cars in the past, and have always dreaded the whole process. Sam made the process, quick, easy, and painless.

I contacted Sam and let him know my budget and type of car I wanted. Within an hour, Sam located a Hyundai Venue for me within my budget. Sam’s streamlines process made it so I was in and out of the dealership in about 30 minuted.

This was easily the best car leasing experience I have had. There is no doubt that I will recommend Sam to anyone looking to lease a car, and I will use his service the next time I lease a car.

1 Like

@pignpat Thank you for the great feedback! Congratulations on the new car!!

Thanks for the great feedback Zach!! Congratulations once again! @zsmith

Got in to a Audi Q5 Premium plus lease that was fast and smooth through Sam, A couple of texts is all it took for Sam to have the car detailed and paperwork ready when we arrived at the dealership. I hate dealing with the finance department . Sam helped negotiate a superb price on the lease end protection and all i had to do was to sign . Would highly recommend @EZAutoGroup

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback! Congratulations on the new car once again!

As many others have said, Sam was extremely easy to deal with and was able to get me price on my Q5 no other dealerships could match. Once at the dealership everything was seamless and I spent less than an hour at the dealership. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend and EZAutoGroup for your next lease.

1 Like

Congratulations on your new car! Enjoy in good health!

Hi All,
I want to thank Sam at EZ Auto for providing an amazing experience. He helped me lease a 2020 Kia Niro EV last week.
At 50 yo, I had never used an auto broker or had a car delivered sight unseen to my house. No BS with back and forth email offers or hours haggling with dealers and then “managers”. This is the best customer service I have received in years.
Thank you,
Larry

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback @LarryG! Congratulations on the new car once again!

Let me just tell y’all that Sam is the real deal. He was able to come through on a deal for me that I did not think would happen and put all my other car choices to bed.

Man of his word!

2 Likes

Thank you for the great feedback @Sean_Mosh. Please post to EZ Auto Group - Serving All of California
As this is a marketplace thread!
Thank you and congratulations

1 Like

I had never worked with a broker until two days ago. Sam posted a sweet deal on a Kia Niro EV, I texted him to see if any were still available, and a little over 24 hours later, the car in the color we wanted was at our house. It only took about 30 minutes to sign, and then the whole process was done! Sam communicated promptly and followed up to make sure everything went well. A+

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback Max! Congratulations on the new car!

You guys are killing it !! Super happy that I found you guys and I’m coming back for more cars this year​:raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback, Omid! Congratulation on the new car!

I reached out to Sam on Friday and by Sunday a car of my choosing at the price I wanted was delivered to my doorstep. Easiest car buying experience, Sam has really elevated the car buying process and you shouldn’t choose anything other than this. Thanks Sam

Thank you for the great feedback Costin! Congratulations on the new car!

I contacted Sam at 4pm on a Sunday and drove home with a new 2021 Audi Q5e, 2 hours later. The whole process was incredibly easy and efficient. The deal was also better than anywhere else. Highly recommend!

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback Talal!! Congratulation on the new car!