EVKINGSPLUS Review Page - Porsche/BMW/BENZ/AUDI - NY/NJ/CT/PA + Texas/FL

Regions Serviced: NJ, NY, CT, PA, TX, FL - CAN SHIP NATIONWIDE

BRANDS: PORSCHE, AUDI, BMW, BENZ, JEEP

FEE AMOUNT: $599

CAN MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY AND I WILL SHARE MY PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER.

LOOKING FORWARD TO HELPING THE LH COMMUNITY!

Hi I’m new and interested in leases for BMW 3 series in Texas (I’m in Dallas (Richardson) but can also go sign in Houston/Austin if needed)

responded to your message

I can say with confidence that Sam is solid and delivers without drama or games. I would whole heartedly recommend Sam to anyone. Bought many a Benz in the past couple decades and he sure made it easier, smooth and a solid good deal. Don’t hesitate or you might miss one of his deals.
-Matt

2 Likes

dont enjoy that beast of a 580 too much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shout out to Sam for a great deal and a quick, easy process! Just got my '24 Q4 eTron Sportback yesterday. My first lease, and my first EV. Sam was extremely responsive getting me data quickly on multiple cars/options to get what I wanted.`

6 Likes

Sam is the Man!!! Helped me get an amazing leasing deal on BMW i5 for my wife. I tried to shop around on my own for 2 weeks and I got nowhere close to the deal he found for me within 15 minutes of my house. He saved me almost $250 per month on the same car that I was looking for with even better terms and less cash down. Super easy transaction. The GM of the dealership knew him and kept the same price Sam quoted me on the phone. Sam made sure to keep in touch with me until the deal was closed. A+++++

1 Like

Thanks Shane! Pleasure working with you! Glad the wife LOVES the new car!

Just wanted to drop a quick note about Sam (EVKingPlus). I’m all about crunching lease numbers, but man, Sam’s on another level. He hooked me up with a deal that was sharper than what I’d score on a 2024 Q5 45.

Working with him was super chill - no hassle, no drama. Just straight-up good business. I flew to Houston, grabbed my car, and had a smooth ride back to Austin. If you’re looking around Leasehackr, hit up Sam. Totally worth it for a solid, honest deal.

3 Likes

Working with Sam helped me finalize the best car buying experience I’ve had to date. He was able to wrap up a deal for an EQE for my wife in no time.

She went out and test drove the car but got a ridiculous offer from the dealership. When we got home I asked her if she was confident that it was the car she wanted. After reaching out to Sam we had a great deal in place in about 15 minutes.

I’d recommend him to anyone and will likely be passing along business his way going forward.

2 Likes

Wanted to drop a quick review for Sam who was fantastic to work with. No BS, responsive and hard working. Ended up with a great deal on an EQS. Will definitely be working with Sam again on our next vehicle. Couldn’t recommend him more highly.

1 Like

Just picked up a 2023 EQS 580 SUV from @EVKingsPlus a few days ago and couldn’t be happier with the process. Sam was great to work with. Highly recommend!

1 Like