Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

The 2025 gets the standing hood ornament. Now it’s really an electric S Class!

https://www.caranddriver.com/photos/g60455631/2025-mercedes-benz-eqs-revealed-gallery/

3 Likes

But muh aerodynamics and drag coefficient!

1 Like

Just want to provide some insurance information on EQS. While my current insurance company increased a lot to $1200/6months after getting the EQS, Geico quoted $900 which is the lowest as a big insurance company. The lemonade insurance quoted $650 for 6 months and is the lowest I can find.

Anybody else get this Reignite Bonus?

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s the thing I posted above. It’s a form of lease loyalty (I think it was called “Star Loyalty” in the promo I saw). 2023 model year March Madness is over, now it’s on to 2024!

I think MBUSA forgot they still have few thousand 2023 EQB to close out lol.

A post was merged into an existing topic: EVKINGSPLUS Review Page - Porsche/BMW/BENZ/AUDI - NY/NJ/CT/PA + Texas/FL

Amex fleet numbers are still the same for eqe and eqs, correct?

enter your zipcode here

Nope, eqe - 5k now. Iirc eqs580 also goes down too.

1 Like

Mine seems to be a bit different as I don’t have active lease loyalty. Here’s the fine print:

“This Reignite Bonus is available to eligible customers who exercised their Mercedes‑Benz Financial Services (MBFS) lease purchase option or paid off their MBFS retail finance contract between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2022. Reignite Bonus applicable to lease or finance of select new 2024 model year Mercedes‑Benz vehicles through MBFS between April 2, 2024 and July 1, 2024. Reignite Bonus amount will vary depending on the model vehicle selected. Customers are not pre‑approved and are subject to MBFS credit approval. Offer not available for cash purchases. Offer is not transferable. Certain exclusions apply. See your participating Mercedes‑Benz dealer for details.”

thanks. still showing 5k eqe and 11k eqs here.

It was $5.5k on eqe n iirc 12.5k for eqs580 on march.

@dukez , did you get the Wallbox installed? Is that smaller hole just an access point to move the Ruffles-metal to jam #6 or #8 copper in there?

Got it, so the dollar amounts are the same, but Star Loyalty is for people in a current lease while this Re-ignite thing is for people who previously grounded a lease.

But it seems between the two programs, anyone that grounded from Jan 1 2024 to Mar 31 2024 gets nothing.

1 Like

Don’t understand why Mercedes can’t just do loyalty like bmw. As long as you own their car right now just give the money.

3 Likes

I’ve yet to go back into garage and reattempt. I’ve just been using the standard level 2 that comes with it. I realize the 4-prong dryer cable I bought had weird pitchfork ends on the wires that wouldn’t fit in the wall box holes so I just returned it to Amazon today and haven’t yet replaced it

Anyone know where the tow hook is on the EQS 450? I’m currently stuck in the mud at a baseball field. First time the RWD has let me down.

In the front

4 Likes

Tow hook inserts on the front here

The actual hook is in the sub-trunk

1 Like

Thanks, I already answered