EthanRS Exotic Hacking Thread

Below, also a lot of hunting and dead ends. It is technically a hell of a hack, just not in a traditional way. Eventually stumbled across the right deal (ironically at the dealership 2 mins from my work)

3 Likes

no doubt this is a flip :slight_smile: enjoy it for a bit, then move on.

That said, although buying it would be more money upfront, if it was being acquired to enjoy and then flip, avoiding the 6% interest might be nice.

3 Likes

Avoiding the $17,745 in sales tax by making a few payments and purchasing it from myself with my own dealer license sounds even better :wink:

Dealer wouldn’t let anyone title out of state or do dealer-to-dealer wholesale.

I’d hope people know I’m not a complete moron LOL this has to be the worst lease signed in LH history.

22 Likes

Aha! I knew there had to be a different angle @ethanrs :grin:

Is there also something in California about crazy registrations for the exotics?

1 Like

Always and angle, I’m not a (complete) moron :cowboy_hat_face:

Interesting that it’s cheaper to lease it with 7500 miles and pay for overage than lease it with 10 or 12k. This quite literally is a hacked lease. :ok_man:

1 Like

I would argue at least it’s not a $900/mo Pilot! :laughing:

4 Likes

Not seeing how you can avoid the full 17745 in sales tax. Seems like dealer payoff is going to include 3188 you paid upfront plus the ~9600 lease tax leasing company remits to the State upon registering it under your name. You maybe able to save sales tax on residual, assuming 3rd party payoff isn’t marked up. A lot of ifs :person_shrugging:t2:

Good sales price and avoiding the $20k in sales tax pretty much alone makes it a good deal. The fact that it’s 20% “down” and 5% interest rate on an exotic which seems very fair just makes it that much better.

3 Likes

Worth it :cowboy_hat_face:

24 Likes

But how much for that oasis blue Bolt in the background? :rofl:

Insanely nice car, and they are obviously paying you too much. Congrats. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Enough savings for me to go through with the hoops of leasing :cowboy_hat_face:

I feel you …

So you’re the owner of the Chevy store …why not have a fun ride for the summer :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Where’s the obligatory standing on the hood pic?

2 Likes

“Raised Kia and Chevrolet volume from a combined 100 new to over 400 monthly”

Vroom vroom :small_airplane:

8 Likes

Oh boy my LinkedIn has been exposed :flushed:

11 Likes

Tempted to drop mine so I can actually find a job in this market. :laughing:

:chocolate_bar:

3 Likes

Sexy AF. Now, quickly dump it to Carvana for a quick profit :rofl::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Carmax offer youtube video.

4 Likes

Some next level stuff here. Congrats!

1 Like