EthanRS Exotic Hacking Thread

Beautiful Porsche but $3,721/mo and $50k DAS???
Obviously you have the means but this made my stomach flip.
Drive it like you stole it, no regrets!!!

No, I assume I’ll have equity so I’ll cruise in it for the Summer and move into a Pista or Speciale (pending the exotic car market doesn’t collapse, it’s lunacy rn)

6 Likes

You paying your car with my dream house money!!

1 Like

260? Maybe 223 if it’s really clean. Hope you’re right though, RS market could use a nose lift.

Huge jump from normal Weissach to Weissach with mags (especially if a PTS or non-Lizard Green). 250-260 is the market atm.

1 Like

How’d you just buy yours for 10% below market then? Just devils advocate

Congrats, holy hell, that’s a beauty!

1 Like

I have wholesale bids for my car quite a bit above what I paid. The Porsche store that I bought it from didn’t know what they had. They jumped the price 3 times in one day due to the insane amount of inquiries. This happened and sold within a day of it getting posted on the website without pics (so even the people inquiring didn’t know it had mags). They rejected several over asking offers from out of state (idk why but the owner of the store insisted it stayed with a local buyer).

1 Like

This is an April fools joke, 26 days late. Makes zero sense.

Sometimes you just gotta send it :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I feel targeted.

2 Likes

LOL. Just not really my jam, a lot of people like it but it is the most common color. Nice thing with this car is it suits my LH username.

1 Like

Loves the comments from people that think you’re going to return this at lease end and walk away :joy:

Awesome car man enjoy!

13 Likes

Bold assumption it will even make it to lease end with him.

1 Like

You mean Tiktok! haha

4 Likes

Or 2/3rds of one in SoCal :frowning_face:

4 Likes

What does the Weissach package add?

I could tell you, but it’s more fun to read about it (spoiler alert - it’s the ultimate hardcore lightweight track package):

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a19609832/weissach-package-lightens-2019-porsche-911-gt3-rs-your-bank-account/

2 Likes

BAT is hit and miss but this is from vAuto (appraisal tool) that shows comps in market. Look at age, Weissach / Mag RS are transacting over 250 with under a week avg time on market. It’s only heating up. Going to be tempting not to sell fast, but I don’t want to end up without an exotic right before the start of Summer. Worst case I’ll hold for a year and cash out my equity into a Speciale or Pista. Effective cost of ownership won’t be terrible (compared to the lease deal itself).

1 Like

Primarily weight reduction (25lbs), carbon hood, carbon roof, carbon wing, weissach designation and plaques throughout the interior, option to add $13,000 magnesium wheels, carbon steering wheel / interior trim / paddle shifters, and a titanium roll cage (only on non-US spec cars because the NHTSA sucks).

4 Likes