I have retired thanks and goodbye :

For socal? and do you only do onepay?

SoCal or NorCal and I can create monthly structures upon request.

3 Likes

Does the lease end date matter for the lease conquest?

I have an Infiniti Q50RS ending in May, would that still be eligible?

1 Like

Sorry, new to this forum, does that mean you will post the 2021 bolt deal here?

Notifications turned on. Waiting for the new drop :slight_smile:

Interested. We just followed the claimed $107 down and $107/month San Francisco Costco lease offer of a 2021 LT with DCFC to the end. The catch? A $9000 cap reduction added to the $107 down. No thanks.

Anyway, we are looking forward to seeing what lease offers appear here. Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Hello All,

Apologies for the recent lack of correspondence. It is always a bit hectic doing a Bolt drop right before my days off. Somehow my thread was linked in another forum and I have been slammed with requests from non-LH members that recently joined and aren’t familiar with how one-pay programs work so I figured I would take a few minutes to clarify.

In order to get my advertised one-pay you must have the following

Lease Conquest - Any non-GM lease. This can be in your name or your household. If you are claiming the incentive as household, I must be provided with the lessee’s drivers license and statement that matches the address on your DL. If lease loyalty, add $750 to the one-pay for a loss of rebate.

Costco - You must be a pre-existing Costco member. You cannot sign up for a membership to claim the rebate. This can also be claimed under a household under the same stipulations listed above for lease loyalty or conquest. If you do claim a Bolt, you must send me the authorization code obtained from Costco Auto’s website as I cannot claim the code on your behalf with your card or member number. You can claim your authorization code at (www.costcoauto.com).

Tax - My one-pays are based on 7.75% tax as that is my local tax rate. If you’re 9.5% tax you can add approximately $300 to the one-pay as a safe guess-timate.

Supplier - Unlike other dealers on the forum I do not stipulate that you must provide a supplier code, if you would like to take advantage of GM Supplier it is an additional $500 off my advertised one-pay.

8 Likes

I’m still working through the 2020 Bolts I recently sold, planning on releasing 2021 pricing in the coming days. Thanks to all LH members for the continued support!

4 Likes

Plus a little C8 3LT Z51 eye candy. All new color for 2021 (Silver Flare) over Morello :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

how much over msrp?

25K over atm - although this was sold within 5 minutes of landing.

8 Likes

Waiting for the drop :slight_smile:

Working on it now, will be dropping 2021s before noon :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Waiting drop too!!

If you are unfamiliar with Bolt programs and rebates please reference this post

Ethan - 949.415.6938

1 Like

Almost 10 minutes and not all bolts claimed. C’mon peeps!

2 Likes

I was expecting it with the colors available lol - will be sold out just need to sort through the texts

3 Likes

Sold out - I have a few that I left out of the drop for retail sale but if anyone has been trying to get one and missed the drop shoot me a text and I’ll see if my GM will let me wipe out the remainder of our inventory :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Hi Ethan,

Can you put me on the list for bolt LT lease if one becomes available.

Number texted you from. 402-517-xxxx.

Thank you

I realize they’re all gone but I assume Cali residents only?