I have retired thanks and goodbye :

I happened to drive though the lot of the dealer in Clearwater,FL today and they must have had 100+ Trax sitting there…but I dont think theyll let any go for an effective $150/mo!

1 Like

I would hate to have +100 Trax in stock.

I just did this deal to blow out the oldest of the five I have left.

This dealer apparently doesn’t mind @ethanrs LOL. But most dealers here seem to be that way…I am consistently envious of the leases the dealers out west post, most of them are not even close to achievable here.

1 Like

It’s a tax write off so not sure why more don’t do these type of deals once in awhile to “donate” to a special website such as Leashackr. They also get ad money from the manufacturer (loss leaders) on some cars as well.

What an amazing experience with Ethan and his team. Everything was confirmed quickly over texts and a few calls. Car was prepped and paperwork ready upon arrival at the dealership. Easily the best experience I’ve had with any dealer. I drove from LA to Carlsbad and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend folks to reach out to Ethan and his team!

2 Likes

Good evening -

How are Tahoe’s looking for leasing? Thank you

Update title if the $65/month trax is sold - unless there’s another one coming… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I’m going to do another one tomorrow just had a bunch of deals dropped on me at closing and didn’t have time to update my post. Will post details and structure of the other car tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

yeah! I will bet your PMs are already full with folks getting in line :blush:

1 Like

Any specials on Equinox @ethanrs?

Yes, more on a case by case basis. Send me a PM or text with what you’re looking for :+1:

In the market to lease a bolt. I text you once a day and no reply. You always say to text but no reply :confused:

PM sent @ethanrs

Apologies this weekend was absolute insanity (I did 20+ deals). I get flooded with texts and PMs so if I didn’t answer please reach out again.

Apologies for the inconvenience :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Update - Unicorn Trax #2 :unicorn: sold before I even posted it. I’m likely going to make it a weekly thing where I drop a crazy deal or two every Friday. Definitely will be at least another Trax next weekend, perhaps a Silverado, Traverse, or Eqiunox :man_shrugging:

I am absolutely slammed on the weekends and get flooded with PMs and texts so if I missed you please don’t hesitate to reach out again!

2 Likes

Two fresh available C8s in from factory today :partying_face:

*before anyone asks they’re both 20k over with hard ads, not expecting to sell to anyone on here just posting pics

10 Likes

Can I come by and just sniff the inside of the shipping wrap? For uhh science.

8 Likes

I’d rather sniff the rich Corinthian leather myself, but you do you. :wink:

4 Likes

Saw a white one with some sort of MFG/Dealer CA plates driving around my area this AM, looks pretty damn good!

2 Likes

Can I test drive it? I’ve got some Hand Sanitizers I can use as a down payment.

1 Like