I have retired thanks and goodbye :

That’s probably the best non-demo GM deal I’ve seen on here tbh, excluding crazy rebate stacking @ElectricEliminator

P.s. I’m trying to move this for you so you will hook me up with a C8 at 15% off :teddy_bear:

4 Likes

I’ll take the C8 at MSRP so I don’t have to go out of state to get one.

We just sold our 3 available allocations at 20k over plus hard ads :confused:

Only in California. Only in California. I’m buying mine from a not so wealthy state…like South Dakota or Montana. :clown_face:

1 Like

If you find them at MSRP I’m a buyer. MMR on a 76k Corvette is 105k so I’d just buy it and send it through auction for a cool 20-30k.

You’re going to have a really hard time finding something at MSRP

1 Like

Sounds like a vhooloo challenge

1 Like

Like almost every other car, gotta wait this one out. those who buy above MSRP will eventually take a beating so you have to really really want to be an early adopter on one of these. One of my neighbors has one, so I see it a few times a week, and holy smokes is this car🔥

That’s for the 3LT. There is a 1LT with 98 miles on it for $89,900. Still a bit high but at least it’s under $100k.

I only have 3LTs coming which is why I referenced it. If you’re gonna drop some coin why not do it right :man_shrugging:

I see the C8 staying at least 5 over for years. It’s not overhyped like the Defender or Supra, it’s a truly phenomenal car that should have been priced higher from the factory.

Weren’t there dealers giving allocations at MSRP when it first came out? (Guessing the market is much tighter right now)

My neighbor told me he paid $86k for his, but I do not know how it is optioned.

Yes, there are a lot of dealers that don’t believe in charging overage (including my last store). Those stores have waiting lists over 2 years long. We have a year long waiting list at “market value”

1 Like

Haha-yes sign me up for that C8 $500/mo deal please :upside_down_face: :crossed_fingers: :call_me_hand:
I’m getting a “cheap” electric or fuel cell by the end of the year for 3 yrs-then the extra savings go into a special account towards a C8…when it all cools down a bit :sunglasses:

You don’t respond to any phone calls or text messages what’s the point of posting this deals?

You do realize it is past midnight, right?

3 Likes

I’ve been messaging and calling you for 2 weeks now…

Not right now lol. Even vhooloo knows when to throw in the towel on the C8

1 Like

Yet you still :poop: post on the defender eh?

1 Like

If I don’t answer calls or texts it’s because I’m out of the office or you’re calling outside of normal business hours.