EQE Deal good or bad?

wife is expecting so a 2 door coupe doesn’t really work anymore haha.

Lady was super rude, constantly on her phone, wouldn’t answer any of my questions and when asked, I got this is the best we can do.

None of that has any bearing on you knowing what discount is required to get to that price point.

One shouldn’t darken a dealer’s door without knowing what the deal should be in the first place.

2 Likes

Maybe the icing on the cake will be a sh*tty trade in value for your m4

Are there no other better car choices you’re interested in?

Fair, I literally just went into check out the car not to close a deal today haha.

This is a horrible deal! Run away.

its awful right? Everywhere I go its the same number, but I think its just they all go off autonation down here, and nobody actually looks at the car. M4 comp carbon bucket seats, pretty much fully loaded except for the wireless charger and the 360 cam.

I did haha.

Personally, not a fan of the m4/m3, but I would definitely prefer either of those over an EQE with a $1400? Payment

2 Likes

Exactly! Paying $1015 a month with 0.9% financing on the m4 currently wouldn’t make sense to take a deal like this.

Would you consider a m550i?
Mid sized sedan. Looks better, sounds better than EQE

Interior is not as nice though

Do you really want electric? Gas isnt that expensive in FL. May be better served by a X5 msport or the like.

1 Like

How about a pair of Volvo C40s? :eyes:

@Farrin23
BTW, did You check Marketplace?
This is EQE 350 with an effective monthly around $800/m

Fair enough, wishing you all the best!

PJ

Out of curiosity what attracted you to the 500 over the 350? If it’s power related you can always give in and buy the acceleration increase, while you still won’t get that same exact same 0-60 oomph factor(which shouldn’t even be that important imo given its luxury factor over sportiness) you can still cut the time down to lower 5’s, have some more fun than your standard output numbers after the upgrade and at least drive around knowing your effective monthly still would be cheaper with the upgrade than what you currently are being presented with on these EQE500s.

Thinking a payment should be a certain number needs to be based on a LH calculator link. Post it.

is this correct CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Where did you get your residual and base MF? Go to Edmunds lease forums for that info. Playing around with selling price (a reasonable number based on your market research) will then show you where payment will be. Then tell the dealer you will buy today for X payment with X amount of $ due at signing.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.