EQB & EQE data points

$1,750 and yes

1 Like

FWIW, this is from the Sam’s Club program website and says $1750 for the sedan and $750 for the SUV.

1 Like

Sams club finishes may 1st that mean deals won’t be as good I assume ??

Or they may extend the offer another month. It was the same last month for the month of March, and then again now for the month of April. I don’t have a good way of predicting that with much confidence though.

Another thing is, if these cars are overpriced, I think the market will adjust accordingly, either through smaller MSRP discounts + larger incentives or larger MSRP discounts + fewer incentives, different ways, same results.

1 Like

EQS is at adj MMR of $62k. Would be wild if these are in that ballpark.

1 Like

did that include (NY or NYC?) taxes?

Yes, I rolled those taxes and fees into the monthly payments. More here.

Great deal!

1 Like

For EQE Sedan and SUV: If anyone is interested in 12.5% off pre-incentives from a Oregon dealer (they do out of state deals), please PM me and I’ll put you in touch with Sales director there. They may have a little more room to negotiate as well.

I’m not a broker and will not charge you for sharing their contact info. I do not facilitate the deal in anyway, nor do I gain anything from the deal you may make. Not posting their name and contact publicly out of courtesy.

1 Like

Signed the following deal on EQE 350 4MATIC sedan today.
MSRP 93,xxx
Selling price before incentives: 80,7xx
Incentives: 10750
Monthly payment with $1100 DAS and 10 MSDs: 668 / month
The deal was with 0% tax as I had a trade in. Without that, it would have been 10.4% tax.
The deal also added plenty of buffer for reg fees (like 20% over) and that would get refunded
Effective monthly if there were no trade: $800 incl tax
Effective monthly due to tax savings from trade: $685

WA reg fees in my zip is 1.25% of MSRP.

3 Likes

Does anyone know if EV Conquest will be available in May as well?

If we could predict the future we wouldn’t be on this site.

4 Likes

Next month’s programs are closely guarded secrets.

The entire industry is built around ABC (always be closing). “Don’t hesitate, today’s deal won’t last til tomorrow. You’ll never get another offer this good!”

2 Likes

Leasehackrs operate under AAD (always another deal)

4 Likes

And folks who DM-ed me and got the contact, please dont ask for beyond what the dealer can do. Asking for 15% or 20% pre-incentives is not something they can do. So, if the offer they have works for you, take it, but please dont push them for beyond what they can reasonably do.

2 Likes

Yes, your discount from experienece will be like $50 for 6 months. Double check with Your insurance.

It’s a 10% insurance reduction, so should be $126 for 6 months for my quote, or ~$100 after subtracting the cost of the course… now that I think about it, if we factor in the value of the time spent going through it, it may end up not being worth it.

This is for 3 year/ 6 renewals. Also not sure how much You can really get. Each case is different. Just check with Your insurance.

Oof EQE SUVs already at 15% off. Not even out for a month. Less rebates available for these but I doubt that’s going to last.

2 Likes