EQB & EQE data points

rebates on top of that?

Yes, pre-incentive

1 Like

I suspect you need a bag of trunk money before you start seeing double digits

Any idea what MF/RV look like on these? Are the incentives the same for an SUV vs sedan?

I keep seeing people post numbers like this between this and the EQS threads, and I can’t believe how expensive insurance is for some people. I guess I never paid too much attention to it, but my insurance right now is about $300/6mo on a 9 year old Malibu. An EQB would put that at only $438/6mo. EQS would be $621/6mos. Their site didn’t have any #s on their site for the EQE, but I’m guessing it would be between the EQB and the EQS rates. Do I just have incredible insurance, or all these crazy high numbers really young drivers, or is Illinois just a really cheap state for insurance, or… something else?

Also, @derekoh1991, did you take down your MF/RV chart? I can’t remember which threads it was in, but I know you posted it twice. Is it because they changed or is something else afoot? I am working on an EQB deal right now and was looking for that for reference. Think I might be able to get it to a sub $500/mo, 10+ LH score deal, but we’ll see.

For your viewing pleasure, my most recent Houston-area EQE quote. Notice the dealer add-ons! And the 9.99% finance rates!

Auto Nation marking up WeatherTech floor mats are the April blessings we all deserve

Penguin April GIF by Chibird

1 Like

You may not be comparing apples to apples without knowing coverage limits and miles per year.

The sticker on EQE says 2 years scheduled maintenance included from what I’ve seen.

It could be a combination of things but the big ones are coverage limits and miles/year in the lease, as @LeaserOC said, and where you live. Here’s a table that can give you a rough idea. Take full coverage in Illinois vs. NY, for example. It’s almost 74% higher in NY. The wonders of the state…

Oh that’s adorable.

Well that sucks for me then, because I was offered pre-paid maintenance, which I refused thinking it was included by default, but I don’t think that’s stated in the contract. I will need to check the contract again more carefully then.

Btw, I’ll post details in Signed and calculator soon but what I signed was an EQE 350 4MATIC, $97k MSRP, $571/mo, 24/7.5k, 10 MSDs, DAS: MSDs + 1st mo. NY taxes are tough.

Now need to figure out the maintenance issue.

Wrong thread

FWIW, here is a pic of the sticker where I saw the maintenance included.

Thank you so much!

I confirmed with the dealership, and you are right, the EQE does have the 2 years of free charging and 2 years of free maintenance included.

1 Like

Does anyone know if the EQE comes with a charging cable?

It does not

How much is the affinity on EQE SUV? I am getting conflicting info ($1750 vs $750). Official site does not show it yet.

Also, EQE SUV also gets the EV conquest, correct?