EQB & EQE data points

Leasehackrs operate under AAD (always another deal)

4 Likes

And folks who DM-ed me and got the contact, please dont ask for beyond what the dealer can do. Asking for 15% or 20% pre-incentives is not something they can do. So, if the offer they have works for you, take it, but please dont push them for beyond what they can reasonably do.

2 Likes

Yes, your discount from experienece will be like $50 for 6 months. Double check with Your insurance.

It’s a 10% insurance reduction, so should be $126 for 6 months for my quote, or ~$100 after subtracting the cost of the course… now that I think about it, if we factor in the value of the time spent going through it, it may end up not being worth it.

This is for 3 year/ 6 renewals. Also not sure how much You can really get. Each case is different. Just check with Your insurance.

Oof EQE SUVs already at 15% off. Not even out for a month. Less rebates available for these but I doubt that’s going to last.

2 Likes

So, after using the car for only days! the panorama roof shade is already not closing :rage:

1 Like

Any predictions on what next month will bring? I know no one knows for sure, of course, but still… Any inkling as to what happens next month based on sales numbers, seasonal trends etc?

I was very close on an EQB, had them at 15% off, but they absolutely would not sell it without making up MF, so I walked. I’ve got an EQE sedan at 12% off at buyrate that I could pull the trigger on before months end, but it’s going to require shipping or a flight and a road trip. I also have another closer dealer who can probably do slightly better on some loaner EQEs, but I gotta wait until mid June for them to be out of the 90 day window (does every dealer have this? Some seem like they can sell a loaner whenever, others say they absolutely cannot sell before 90 days).

So… Pull the trigger now? Wait to see what June incentives bring us?

I also kind of prefer an EQE SUV, but obviously, the MF and fleet incentives on those are not great this month. Any chance on that improving? Are those selling this month?

Wasn’t really looking at EVs, but I was thinking that my wife’s C43 (true $0 das, $543) is up in less than a year, and what I am anticipating is a step down in car with a higher payment when the time comes, so why not take advantage of all the incentives. She really seems to have completely left BMW and prefers MB. Got an EQE350 4matic sedan for $1593 equity plus $585 1st payment, and then 23 x 585. Not quite as good as some past deals that I’ve had. We should save $80 to 100/ month in gas using free ‘electrify america’, and insurance is $10/mo. less. It’s a good 2 year ev test drive. Pre incentive was 9.7%. I did get $2500 with id.me (veteran) through truecar. MSRP $80770.

12 Likes

Nice deal! I’d love to do something similar but no luck so far.

So did you get $7500 + $2750 Fleet + $2500 id.me as your incentives? Was that $585/mo including tax?

Only tax is 0.9 percent on agreed price in Oregon. $7500, $2500 I’d.me, and $1000 dealer cash. This was on the 3rd.

Looks great, congrats! All in all, this is better than any other car or deal available for what the car is worth. :grinning: :+1:

Would love to know what dealer this is! Also in OR and starting to look at these as an option for our lease ending later this year!

Anyone know where to find the invoice price on EQB? or what is a good rule of thumb % estimate?

I’ve looked around but not seen this confirmed anywhere:

Do we know what the Fleet/Star Access incentives for the EQB and EQE are for July? Same, or did they get worse?

$2500 for EQB and EQE

1 Like

Thanks!

The EQB is actually becoming sort of reasonable now, with this bump in the fleet incentive, slightly improved MF, slightly improved RV for the 300/350, and several dealers seem to be offering the 2 year EV charging on the EQB now, too. If you can get a strong pre-incentive discount, you might be able to get a decent deal.

Except the car sucks and is worse in every way compared to EQS and EQE.

1 Like

Does it suck, or was it overpriced? It’s basically a GLB, which is fine for what it is. If you want an EV SUV with this size and probably in the $500-600s/month, is there a better option? EQE/EQS leases are moving the wrong way, and the EQS, at least, seems to be plagued with issues.

I was posting on the EQS thread about the stupid high numbers dealers are offering. I’m already in talks with the dealer I got my last lease from to see what numbers they can offer on a EQE.