Epic Fail Threads!

Okey so I’m starting an “Epic Fail Threads!” thread, I can think of three so far that were quite entertaining, feel free to add your favorites, or least favorites?! These aren’t necessarily the worst leases, they are just epic, and in a bad way.

Failboat

6 Likes

Well @joeblogs you may add this thread to epic failures… lol… for the record @Eric_N was hilarious.

Eric_N

Sep '18

I am looking for a loaner. I am an idiot who wants to spend hundreds of dollars per month on a beat up used junk aka loaner. Please advise me where I can get one.

2 Likes

LOL I just finished reading the Accord post, this is an epic post. Thanks for sharing.

this definitely goes here as well

7 Likes

Ha, the Karen post!

3 Likes

$900 Pilot thread

4 Likes

Hopefully he was able to successfully get all that crap removed that they tacked onto that horrible deal.

1 Like

Farmerboy sets out to lease M5

$900 M3

2 Likes

Angry Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

How dare you think I would even consider a beat up junk loaner?

There was another thread from a few months back about some rich foreign dude trying to do a straw purchase. Darn it I am having trouble finding it

1 Like

Hell, we get those about once a week.

3 Likes

Yeah “Rich”. Funny how actual rich foreigners never seem to have a problem getting whatever car they want. It’s amazing what you can get with a cashiers check instead of a credit check.

Cashiers check hard to get with briefcase full of non sequential 20’s. Banks ask questions. :joy:

1 Like