End of Year Deals Audi Q5 and Porsche Macan

I have an Audi Q5 premium plus lease ending late Dec. Only have around 20k miles on a 3 year 10k miles per year lease. I have a low Payment which I spend a lot of time finding last time. All the pricing I’m seeing can’t touch my sub $600 per month rate which includes Audi Care and wear and tear. I’m open to Audi Q5 or Porsche Macan. I want someone equal or nicer to what I have now. Any thoughts on if it’s worth to wait until end of December again. Also would an Audi dealer buy me out now and get close to the payment I have now? I know the Porsche would be an upgrade but willing to spend up a little potentially. I’ve been out of the game since I did this 3 years ago. Curious to hear the hackers thoughts on how I should approach this and what is important to think about to get another killer deal!

Well Porsche’s interest rates will go up again next month and probably again in December.

1 Like

Q5 deals have been trash for a while now.

You missed the Macan boat by a few months.

Keep watching Marketplace and Share Deals & Tips for ideas. Be open to makes and models for the best deals, and be ready to close quickly if you find something. Get some bids on your returning car to see if there’s any equity.

2 Likes

And you need to be realistic that this probably won’t happen.

The tried and true Porsche method for money factor calculator - Whatever BMW is doing, double it.

1 Like

What kind of deal did I miss for the Macan vs what can be obtained now, roughy?

How about a Q8 e-tron?

Depending on your home state, this may not be available to you, but as a frame of reference:

Note that the clock is ticking quickly and loudly on the Costco incentive, but I believe if you generate a certificate by 10/31 you have another ~15 days to actually use it.

Programs could still change in November (better or worse) as well.

1 Like

Leases now generally suck. I’m coming off a 3y X3 and the same car now is roughly 50% more. If programs don’t get better I’m just going to buy my car and forgo the new car smell.

The only deals in this market are EV’s. The deal above from BCC is epic but for better or worse the charging infrastructure in new england is mediocre at best and cold weather range may be a challenge depending on your lifestyle.

It’s definitely been a rough couple of years, with some scattered high spots (albeit fewer than we’d want and have come to expect).

I got a great lease on an Audi (my first EV) at the end of June, and the only infrastructure that’s truly critical is the < $500 outlet I had installed in my garage.

I do also join the Hunger Games™ by Electrify America™ in Southern California when I can, because, hey, free stuff. :slight_smile:

You can search Share Deals & Tips for this year.

Look at Marketplace