🦞 BostonCarConcierge May Audi Update 5/11 - Best E Tron GT deals in the country! New England!

RV is 2% lower for prestige

Are there additional incentives past the $14k? I saw someone qualify for $15250 in incentives. Penfed member maybe?

Different regions have different incentives

14 includes Costco
Penfed stacks

Can you do CA and for Prestige?

Any chance you’d be able to do a similar deal for Tennessee and for a prestige or P+?

Expanding this deal to CT and VT as well. CT taxes the rebates, though (check calc).

E-Sign available for these states but must pickup in MA. Remember, no temps in MA so car can only be picked up after it has been registered which can take up to two weeks or so post-signing. You must understand this going into the deal and not let it reflect on the dealer survey.

12% off Q8 Etrons + 20bps, Half Price Ceramic and Audicare.

Just got a few Premiums as well and holy cow they are cheap
Example
$78400 Prem
w Costco
24/7500
$2000 at signing for first and fees + Broker of $650
23 addtl payments of $561/Month + Tax

Calc built for MA residents. Remove $1500 in rebates if no Costco

Example
$81780 Prem +
w Costco
24/7500
$2000 at signing for first and fees + Broker of $600
23 addtl payments of $611/Month + Tax

Calc built for MA residents. Remove $1500 in rebates if no Costco

Mike@Bostoncarconcierge.com

Inventory:

2 Premiums w Dark Exterior
6 Prem Plus inc 3 with Black Optics
These range from 81800-86400
2 Prestiges inc a Launch Edition
87-92

For a prestige use the P+ calculator and reduce the RV by 2%

1 Like

Any chance you’ll expand deals to NY? I can pickup in MA. Can dealers do MSD? Thank you!

Nope on Ny

1 Like

Any chance for these to be extended to FL?

He said he can do FL

Can you do NJ ?

Can you do VA or GA? I can come pick it up.

why not read the tags in the header of the post, which specify geography?

3 Likes

I read the tags as I always do. I then saw others ask about different states and he responded to one in Florida stating that if they were serious, he could make that happen. I’ve been on here for some time as I search for a deal to my liking. I understand the etiquette and attempt to follow it. I see how you talk to some people on here who often appear to just be new and may unknowingly ask a frowned upon question to you or on your posts. So, why not just continue to be rude to only those who direct questions towards you specifically? Or at least scroll up before defaulting to jerk mode. Thanks.

8 Likes

Hi Mike… I am serious and in Florida. Sent you a DM on Monday and an email on Tuesday. Please get back to me when you can. Thanks!

I wasnt going to do a FL deal on the last 1.5 days of the month sorry man.

Let’s see what Nov programs bring

I would not work with a dealer in FL, no

1 Like

Thanks for the response. I’ll keep my out out for November numbers.

Big update for November

These are the states - no exceptions for now. Please do not ask. Please. Otherwise I will have @aronchi get salty with you

MA, NH, RI, CT, FL

If in NH, RI, CT, must pickup at MA dealer once plates are in. Plates can only start going into processing once the deal is signed. We can e-sign.

All deals show discount and then 20bps added as well as half price ceramic coating ($550)
Audicare is optional

If you printed a coscto cert prior to 11/1 and sign prior to 11/15, it is still in effect

2023 Q7 - 11% off

2024 Q8 Etron - Keeping it at 12% off!

2024 Q5 - 10% off

Have an S5 Sportback - 10% off

Sample Calc:
Q8 E Tron Prem without Costco. Add $1500 to incentives w Costco

Q8 E Tron Prem Plus without Costco. Add $1500 to incentives w Costco

Broker Fee: $650 for Q8 E Trons. $600 for everything else. More calcs to come later

4 Likes

Frank Costanza Seinfeld GIF by MOODMAN

5 Likes

Will they ceramic my car for $500 if I send it there?

1 Like