Employee Pin Deal on Jaguar XF Sportbrake S $517PM/$0 Cap Cost; MSRP $77K

Absolutely beautiful car. I keep forgetting that these things exist!

Never saw this model before. Good looking wagon. Enjoy!

What dealership?

I am in Mass too and would love to pick one of these up

The license plate frame in his pics says Jaguar of Norwood. Also if you read further, the pin qualification is not gauranteed

Shoot me a note at BostonCarConcierge@gmail.com

Iā€™ll do my best but think theyā€™re up in September

I was thinking you purchased this vehicle from another dealerā€¦the one by me still has it on their front lot. iā€™m interested. do you mind if I take your deal to this dealer to see if its repeatable? the vehicle has a bit lower MSRP - 73K

Iā€™d prefer you donā€™t take it to Norwood, just so I donā€™t lose out on opportunities like this in the future.

They let me know it expired for this particular car in August, which is why I inked it August 31.

Iā€™ll find out from Norwood if itā€™s possible!

Absolutely. Vehicle I have in mind is not at Norwood, been on the dealerā€™s lot by me for over 200 days. Always admired it but never thought of stopping in before I saw your post.

Thanks so much!

Is that at Sudbury or Peabody?

You posted that on the public forum fyi. Not sure if you meant to send that as a PM.

Thanks!

Just gave Norwood a call and they cannot duplicate the deal.

Theyā€™re at about $800 per month (insert vomit)

I didnt hear from you, but shoot me an email if youre interested and Ill do my best to help.

Thats one bad wagon

2 Likes

I had no idea that this car existed in the US. This is by far one of the best wagons out there.

That payment is GREAT with only 2k DAS!

Does that mean youā€™re car shopping again? LOL

1 Like

The E63S holds that title and no one is closeā€¦at least in the US. Iā€™d take the RS6 avant in Europe over the E63S though.

1 Like

So anybody know if the model available to the employee PIN is the same for all dealers in the same month, and which car would that be for September?

Sorry I meant best ā€œLOOKINGā€ wagon out there.

It is great looking indeed.

hi guys i am new in here please accept me ā€¦

1 Like