Employee Pin Deal on Jaguar XF Sportbrake S $517PM/$0 Cap Cost; MSRP $77K

Anyway you can post the sticker?

Im curious about the options

1 Like

Wow, great job! I’ve never seen one on the road but the pictures are beautiful, make sure to post some in the trophy garage

1 Like

excellent deal, been eyeing the V90/CC but this is on my radar now

1 Like

Never seen one on the road but what a beauty!

Anyone have more information on this JLR “employee pin?” How does it work exactly? I had never heard of it before either.

2 Likes

Absolutely love this car… and a great deal. Congratulations!!

Called around to a few tristate dealers today and seems like the offer expired yesrerday! Anyone else have luck?

They made it sound like each month, they have a certain model car either Jag or LR that has Pins associated with them.

If anyone wants a gorgeous 17 Sierra Denali, I’m transferring out of that lease. Only $499 PM!

7 Likes

So far best offer have gotten is little bit over 11k off. Dealers stating dont have pins to give. Need to get on your own.

Any brokers in NorCal able to find a similar deal? PM me… :slight_smile:

Love it. Did you call and ask which car they had employee pins on when you called the other 3 dealerships?

They said any of the new ones, but that it was expiring for the Sportbrake Aug 31. And each month new cars are eligible

Gorgeous car, though IMO calling a Shooting Brake a “wagon” is a bit of an understatement!

1 Like

I did not know that this car even existed! My current lease is up in May '19, and will be looking at this car very seriously.

Great deal and beautiful car!

-Nick

1 Like

Tried to swing this deal in Chicago area, dealer said no chance on this being a PIN car in September, and was actually amazed someone got use of a PIN that wasn’t part of Jag/LR.

2 Likes

I have more info about the PIN program. Employees and certain affiliates are entitled to what’s called “Partners INvoice Pricing.” This is a discount code that is generated and claimed via jlrprivateoffer.com

PIN shoppers pay invoice + dest & delivery + Retail Ad Group fee (where applicable)

For affiliate PINs such as JCNA, PIN discounts and incentives are supplemental to any ‘deal’ negotiated with authorized dealers. JCNA is one of only 3 organizations nationwide to offer a PIN program which gets dealers a PIN# to redeem the rebate.

Affiliate PINs are issued against a short list of cars which are currently being promoted and employee/internal PINs have a wider range of vehicles to select from. PINs from employees can be “donated” to friends, family, or customers from what I’ve found.

8 Likes

How much is that employee PIN price? 25% off MSRP for a brand new car mentioned in this topic is a killer deal.