Educate me! BMW + Mercedes SUV's

Yep, that’s me!
Just trying to narrow the upcoming search some more. Interesting remote start info; yes newer GM’s and Ford’s (seem) to have it pretty standard a certain trim level and above. These are the fine details I need to iron out.
Thanks a lot.
Mark

@Mark_H only 3 Mid-size SUV on that category ATM, Atlas, Traverse and Ascent. Only the Atlas is hackable. Your checklist was my checklist too. I chose the Atlas for substance and money i’m paying.

The 2019, the new 2020 will probably lease badly at first and go for close to MSRP.

2019 Highlander doesn’t have Apple CarPlay, not sure about the remote start - I think I recall seeing it in the list but never tried to use it.

MDX also fits in that list and leases pretty well being the end of this models production run. Remote start can be added by dealer or you can get tech package which comes with it.

A lot of the narrowing down, especially these two, could be done just by googling

Prior to the '17 Acadia she had a '12 MDX and LOVED it. Random question: in your opinion is the rear cargo room comparable to the previous generation? Her felt super wide back there and worked well for our needs.
Lease-wise, this really seems like a pretty amazing deal…have you seen a lease deal on them this good in the past? Any possibility we’ll see something like this again in the next 7-9 months?
Thanks a lot.
Mark

No idea, this is my first MDX. Id imagine the cargo area hasn’t gotten any smaller since he car has gotten a bunch longer. So unless you need bigger than your 2012 MDX should be big enough.