E-Tron GT RS Deal Check

Have seen some pretty insane Etron deals on here. I know the 1 year lease program on 2022’s is over and have been looking at a ‘23 but prices seem very high compared deals I’ve seen on here over the past few months

I was checking the national programs earlier. It’s $30k off the price of the car before any dealer discounts.

Costco $5k
Federal $7.5k
Audi $17.5k

Did you run the calc on 24 months? Also looks like they’ve slid in some junk dealer add ons.

Isn’t that the line that says Rebate: 30k ?

Here is the calc, as close as I could get: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Thinking it probably makes sense to negotiate dropping extras plus more of a discount than 10%

You are headed in the right direction. I would try to get the following numbers. Let the dealer figure out how to get there.

1 Like

Numbers are in line with what I was given here in FL…Some dealers won’t honor the 10% but that’s FL for ya…I think you can probably get an extra 2% off, if you in FL you can get an extra 1K with the hurricane rebate

S**t my fault haha. But yes. They’ve been doing 10% discount here in LA. Hopefully they can do a little better. These cars have been sitting on the lots for awhile.

1 Like

Are you in TN? check ATL dealers. I think we have a good bit here that are not moving. Maybe have better luck at the end of the month as well?

Is the rebate really $30k cumulative? I thought the $17.5k was inclusive of the $7.5k federal.

Not sure why you need RecovR; this thing locks to the EA cable free of charge… right @Bostoncarconcierge ?

1 Like

Thank you!

Quick update here, got them down to 1460 on a one pay. I do think goal should be 1400 flat on a traditional 36 month lease but curious to hear everyone’s thoughts.

Post a link to your LH calculator.

Wouldn’t a 12 or 24 month lease be more attractive?

Months? Miles? What state?

36 months, 7500 miles, TN

Oh yeh much better

Think I’ve got it pretty close here: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Money factor is not pretty