e-Golf at 10k off MSRP

@rubbergash is at $9750 off in SoCal.

Boardwalk VW.

most are doing 10k off now.

Most are doing 10k off

Wondering which one did 11k

1 Like

In NorCal I know at least 4 dealers ready to do $11K + $500 (VPP) OFF MSRP. If they have inventory left, they might do more around month end or year end…

1 Like

I am wondering if it is possible to see how much more inventory is coming down the pipeline… I don’t need one now, but am looking for one in about 2 months. Hopefully as the 2020’s start coming online, they will be more eager to get rid of remaining 2019s. Just need to get my timing right.

There isn’t a 2020 coming. The e-Golf is at end of the road once the 2019s are finished.

You may want to check again:
https://www.myvwegolf.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2405

Suspect they need it because ID3 isn’t coming online yet.

Interesting, seems like they reversed their decision not to sell e-Golfs past 2019MY. Maybe ID Buzz has been delayed.

Did you mean the ID3? ID3 hasn’t even been announced it’s coming to US yet.

No, but I did misspeak, I meant the ID Crozz, not the ID Buzz (weird names all around though).

In NorCal I know at least 4 dealers ready to do $11K + $500 (VPP) OFF MSRP.

Can you share them?

Does anyone know why NorCal is able to do $11k and SoCal is only at $10k? Where are they getting their extra $1k from?

I’m wondering the same thing too

I wish I can drive it to socal from north one shot lol

I’m actually considering it… Flying up there isn’t a big deal for me. Think I can get it down with 3 charges. Probably add 6-8 hrs to the trip. Maybe less with supercharger on one of the legs.

1 Like

I looked into this earlier this year…2 charges is enough since you will get it full anyway. Between LA and SF the fast charging corridor is on the 99…for some reason the 5 is being ignored. Not sure i would do this for ~$6-800 difference.

1 Like

I was thinking if I can lock discount in at $11K and $500, that’s $1, 000-$1,500 less than what is possible down here.

Airfare is effectively free as that’s covered for from work. Biggest loss is time… and maybe the anxiety of flying up there for nothing if deal falls through. And maybe the risk of driving for extended period of time.

1 Like

Has anyone been getting good lease deals on this?

I just test drove the car, if I lived in a stop sign commute area this would be perfect. I jump on the freeway for a bit and the car was a bit lack luster. I had driven the i3 and Tesla (obviously Tesla is great) but compared to the i3 electric it had no power at all. I went on the freeway with foot to the floor going from 60mph to 70, and it was inching its way, sooo slow.

I wanted to like this car, if you have a Costco membership I would recommend going through them and getting the MSRP lowered and take the 10k off.

Is combining $10K w/ Costco discount possible? I don’t think that was an option when I spoke to the dealer via Costco auto buying.

When I asked about the $10K (after they gave the Costco price, they wouldn’t even consider it).

1 Like