e-Golf at 10k off MSRP

The dealer I’m working with doesn’t disclose on their website for the 10k off rather than $8875. She texted me yesterday saying that she’s working on getting the deal approved from her manager.

Has she updated you? Did you get it?

I wonder if you are on the line as their “make a sale before the end of September” and if they are short, you get the $10k, but if they have others buy, “sorry my manager would not budge”

TBH, I still think with all those issues if you are not sure if they are fixed or not, I would still stay away.

1 Like

I had a great experience with Mercedes B Electric and hoping egolf would be similar…with direct drive and less moving parts… But then again, it’s a VW…

Not your typical VW for sure. I’m on my second eGolf lease, the first one was a first year model and had one annoying thing going one…the backup cam would only work 9 out of 10 times. That was it! This new one is been flawless so far…safe to say these may be their best cars yet.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. I was on the fence due to my past experience with a VW and wanted to get more data on reliability but didn’t see much. Hopefully, there will be a great deal towards end of October, perhaps even more than 10k off MSRP. I saw some crazy deals in the past but haven’t seen anything more than ~10k off.

Hi there,

Could someone share the dealer names which offered the ~$10k off MSRP? I would like to inquire if one would be willing to ship an e-Golf to Texas where we do not get even close to these kind of deals. Thanks.

Txlease, try https://www.vwking.com In Maryland. They have the discount listed on their website for these. I was thinking about one because of the discount for my wife, but she prefers full size cars. Doing our part to warm up the planet…good luck!

Dealers in Cali will not ship to Texas as far as I know.

Dear all,

My contact at Capitol VW is Lori Campbell.

Her number is 408-400-3291

She said she will do 10k off MSRP today.
She has been very professional and courteous thus far and I’d definitely go with her when/if I decide on the eGolf.

Just mention my name Jason(not Leasehackr) and 10k off eGolf deal that she and I was working on.
Please do me a favor and don’t burn any bridges in case I do go with eGolf in the near future.

Good luck.

-Jason

LOL…you can consider that bridge detonated after the flood of calls she will get from people asking even bigger discount.

1 Like

Most dealers are ready to give 10k off on first phone call. I called 3 so far.

Damn…I guess I will hear from her shortly but I guess had some faith in humanity and believed in some decency?

These people asking unreasonable discounts are in the same bucket as the sleazy car salesmen.

Like I mentioned, Lori was really upfront with me about the whole thing so wanted to do the right thing and send people her way for those who are good with the offer I had gotten.

i bought in april, an e-golf SE with driver assist package for $25,200 + TTL in norcal. iirc, that was not quite $10k off msrp.

Picked up a White 2019 E Golf SE W/ DAP (in Bay Area) over the weekend!

Breakdown:
MSRP $33,575
Price Paid: $24,550 OTD
$22,075.00 Before TTL

Rebates:
Dealer incentive: $11,000.00 OFF MSRP.
VW Partner Program: $500.00

5 Likes

And then, on top of this, you get fed rebate and cvrp? That’s nice!!

Yes, that’s the expectation…

2 Likes

Which dealership?

Which dealer?

Seems like a pretty solid deal. I am located in Socal, anyone knows if any Socal dealerships willing to do 10k off at the moment?