Drivers of expensive cars are

But I drive a Nissan Altima and I’m still a douche,

/s

All seriousness though, driving a nice car, it’s nice, and sometimes people don’t empathize, end of discussion.

3 Likes

What about $900+ Honda Pilots?

Is that an “expensive car”?

:bat:

12 Likes

That’s why this is Mad Libs. In the $900 pilot example, foolish, gullible, impulsive, and amoral all work in the blank.

How about $1700/mo 750 lessors who would never hire a broker?

4 Likes

Seven series attracts a real blend of people. An interesting mix. A lot of premium folk and a handful of regulars.

:bat:

2 Likes

Some are frugal and solving a problem that Costco refuses to.

3 Likes

This very similar study was discussed in another thread.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/read-this-before-you-lease-that-bmw/227051

1 Like

Yep, this just added a new study from University of Nevada.

Some also have Amex Green charge cards with 10%-back spending offers at Lowe’s (up to $100 back during the offer period), and know that Lowe’s sells BP gift cards, and that the nearest BP generally sells 89 for roughly the same price as a custom Costco blend of 87 and 93.

So I’m told.

1 Like

Here’s a more detailed analysis of the study.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2214140520300359#!

1 Like

Drivers of expensive cars are …

Laughing at all the cute muscle cars on the road :slight_smile:

1 Like

I drive worse in my BOLT EV than I do in my BMW 740 but I get pulled over the most when I drive the XC90. None of this makes any sense.

4 Likes

Well…that guy with the $900 Accord hybrid sure was an ass…so plausible?

2 Likes

He drove a Lincoln prior and now, so it all checks out.

1 Like

Vehicles stopped 31% of the time for both women and white participants, compared with 24% of the time for men and 25% of the time for black volunteers.

“The answers were unambiguous: self-centred men who are argumentative, stubborn, disagreeable and unempathetic are much more likely to own a high-status car such as an Audi, BMW or Mercedes,” the press release states.

previous research that indicated drivers behind the wheel of a costly vehicle are more likely to flout traffic regulations or drive recklessly.

1 Like

I live in LA. While I sort of agree with the article, the only car I would absolutely apply it to is the Mercedes G Wagon.

3 Likes

That’s not your fault. If I drove a Nissan I’d be hateful too. :yum:

1 Like

Don’t make me cry, I’m too broke personally to afford anything nice

1 Like

No offense, and it of course is better than a beater and personally knowing the guy at the local oreilly.

You’ll find there isn’t much Nissan love in these forums though.

Bull$hit, I get cut off more by Toyotas, Infinitis, and Dodge Charger/Challengers than I do by anyone else

2 Likes

Sorry but the worst drivers are PT Cruisers, either the original owners or people still driving them today!

1 Like