Don't want your Tesla order? Join the club

If Feb 7 is the scheduled delivery day, probably just 2-3 days after that before Tesla cancels?

1 Like

I admire your determination but just join the $250 club like the rest of us.

I wonder how much money Tesla makes each year on orders that get cancelled and they pocket the $250.

1 Like

I donā€™t think itā€™s that normal prior to COVID.

How much are they offering for your M3? I may be interested. You can PM me if you donā€™t want to post. Year/color/miles?

Actually not a bad route to go, seeing if you can sell the 3. Not much time to get it done though.

Carvana and Tesla both offered $22k. LOL

My neighbor tried to trade in to model y and sameā€¦offered $25K for Model 3 which was $40is K last year apparentlyā€¦

1 Like

Lol thatā€™s a drop

PM sent. Thanks.

transfer is now pending

4 Likes

Letā€™s say itā€™s a throwaway account, how do you get around the original registration info being in the original persons name if that step has been completed? Seems like you would need Tesla to update.

I didnā€™t populate that yet. For account info, the person taking it over can change it themselves.
They can also generate a new order doc in their name by adding FSD, then removing it.

1 Like

Is this a shade comment?

Hopefully no one at Tesla leasehackrs. Lol

1 Like

Welp, the guy that wanted this reservation seems to have flaked. This Vin is released at 4PM EST today. Guess Iā€™ll join the 250 club!

1 Like

Lol at least you tried

one of us GIF

4 Likes