Don't be a dummy like me in the F&I department

And make at least 2% on the rate!

Your friend should hire me. My wife says I should sell cars, since I spend all my time on here :joy:

2 Likes

I’ll take a 6200 b2b extended warranty on my range rover, lots of quirks and features :wink:.

5 Likes

Yup most likely.

Can you secure my job too? LOL

oh snap forgot to mention, yes same chain laid off 60% of their sales force in end of March.

5 Likes

Sounds like not just a used car dealership but subprime on top of that.

That sounds like a lot of charged off portfolios I’ve seen with sub 650 score

Doesn’t Doug DeMuro have the patent on that phrase? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m a minor that has no appreciation for patent law.

1 Like

Get away with it while you can!

Trust me. All of us sitting around were in disbelief.

C’mon, brah

So ya’ll don’t purchase any of the protection package, including windshield? I’ve always wondered about windshield since I live in AZ and you’re bound to get a cracked or two windshield in this desert.

My insurance covers cracked windshields with no deductible. In my roadtrips from PA to NYC between my dad and I we’ve cracked two in the last 4 years.

1 Like

Well Honda was insistent that my insurance wouldn’t cover their OEM, specialized windshield. Bah, lesson learned.

All I know is they were replaced to their standards.

1 Like

I only opt for the dog ate my keys protection lol. Just kidding. Honestly, i was offered free key replacment on my $140 Buick Encore deals which i swear one customer claimed just after reaching home from the dealership :rofl:. I could have never imagined someone needing that. Maybe cause im really organized when it comes to my paperwork and second pair keys lol

1 Like

depends on your State Law. In Florida, your insurance has to cover windshields. Cant raise your premiums either. I am also 99.9% sure that nobody at an auction is going to verify the authenticity of your windshield being OEM or aftermarket.

1 Like

Returned a 5 series BMW with a shitty satellite windshield. No issues whatsoever cause apparently its OEM spec. Road noise definitely up with the satellite windshield, i think it being OEM spec was BS but whatever. BMW didn’t make a fuss.

Your comprehensive coverage on your insurance policy covers windshields and a comprehensive claim doesn’t go against your policy rate. This is why it’s good (and cheap) to have this deductible low or 0. And the only person to ever know it’s a different glass is you.