Dodge Challenger SXT: $7,500 in incentives, July 2019 ($186/mo)

MSRP $30,880
Sale $22,900
$230.00 per month including 10.25 LA Tax rate.
$206.00 without horrible Los Angeles taxes.
$500.00 DAS including first month.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

That’s tempting. I miss my stick shift R/T. It was my first new car. I settled for a B5 blue because the one plum crazy in the state the dealer wouldn’t hit my number on. I’m coming out of a 300 SRT, though, so I feel like going back to an R/T might be tough.

Are you in the market right now?

me? Not really. But also always willing to entertain great offers. I could likely transfer my BMW if I had to. :wink:

What’s a great deal to you?

Depends. But, for example, if a plum crazy Charger Scat Pack w/ Daytona package presented itself for $315/mo sign and drive, I don’t think I could control myself.

Honestly, I wouldn’t either. I’ll probably buy 3 of them!

well, sure! Everyone would! That’s how you know its a great deal. haha.

Seriously, though, we are sorely lacking a Dodge broker in the marketplace, so if you have your hands in those, you could corner the LH market, I think. :slight_smile:

How interesting… My second best numbers I get from dealers are Chrysler… You just gave me a great idea!!

Thanks,

(p.s. First is BMW)

1 Like

Any brokers looking to work on this? I’d be shipping it to NY when all was said and done but this deal sounds amazing.

I did a very similar deal back in November of 2016. For those looking to get on it… your 4pm blind spot when switching lanes is a killer.

I’m looking at the Cherokee Trailhawk right now… My mind is boggled.

$209 per month, 42 months. 10k per year. $0 down, first payment plus $299 doc fee due at signing. Does not include tax, title, or license. MSRP $36,335

This seem legit?

Terrible deal, 42 months means a lot of extra costs to you…ie brakes, tires for sure.

that’s only 35k miles. Tires and brakes will be fine unless you really beat on it.

Your right I was adding miles on for months…decent deal but your cutting miles per month

I am working on a deal for a challenger right now in so cal. I live in nor cal so I get $6500 manf rebate instead of $7500, but still worth it even flying down as no nor cal dealers are interested in this.
base sxt with black top package.
$302 which includes tax with 0 drive off.

I don’t think god himself has enough patience to deal with CDJR shenanigans.

1 Like

This doesn’t look like a great deal compared to what you can get now @ $186 or $200/month. And then you have to come down to So. Cal and pick it up and drive back. They are essentially only giving you $2k discount off MSRP. Shoot for higher discount before rebates.

Ohh interesting. That’s new. For years, it’s been retail-only bonus cash, but looks like they’ve opened it up to all sales types. I’ll need to look into this.