Dodge Challenger SXT: $7,500 in incentives, July 2019 ($186/mo)

Is this the only dealer in SoCal willing to make this deal happen, probably not. Reach out to multiple dealers and ask if they can finance through Ally.

I’ve never come across a dealer that has honored an advertised price without grinding them down. never. ever. not once.

Looking online. Would the Challenger GT qualify ? I’ve found a few online locally that meet the price point and prefer the GT. Not sure if the GT gets the same rebates etc.

Just adding this in here. Decided to search around the NJ dealer sites and came upon this advertised deal. Bad: 48 mos. Good: Plum Crazy and manual trans. OK: $350/mo with $350 DAS, by my calculations (of course, I’m guessing as to MF and dealer discount). This is in Ramsey NJ.

That is another deal that will be very hard to match I think.

1 Like

You have a fever my friend, and the only cure is more hemi…

3 Likes

It’s a great fever to have forget these electrics haha (j/k)

Its my color. But 48 months? Hell no!

1 Like

Swap out early!

How much does it go up (by quick math) for 36 months?

Would need to know RV at least. This advertised deal is 55% at 48/10, which is quite strong.

1 Like

With that payment, you should be able to get out in 2 years

If it’s a ally or Chrysler lease they dont allow swapping any lease. Therefore proceed with caution, us bank allows swaps and some credit unions.

When I leased my wrangler, I went us bank route due to 42 month lease and wanting to swap out earlier than that.

I thought Ally does allow lease transfers???

yes, Ally does

Ally does Chrysler does not.

I was told for jeep wranglers they didnt. Maybe got fake info.

That plum crazy has been on the lot for 280 days. I spoke with the manager and he told me that he is no more motivated to sell it than to sell something that’s been on the lot for 1 day. The 48 months is the turn off. Ally does transfers btw.

Ally also charges 7% + money factor. Not a fan.

look up the reviews about this dealership, by far one the worst dealership in the area

1 Like