DMVLease July BMWs: 2022 builds - 330ix, M340ix, M3, M4, 540ix, M550ix, X3 & X4 30i & M40i, X5 40i & M50i, X7, & more!

Hi @Ashleigh, do you have any X3 30e available in the inventory? My current lease is winding down, so looking to switchover soon. Please let me know. Very interested.

What color is the convenience one? all wheel drive? my zip: 03824 no loyalty

On the X4? I thought you were looking for an M340i or an M4?

@SKDK - There is nothing like that available. Stock is very thin nationwide. There may be cars like that on the closest lot because they are common, base cars, but I don’t have anything else, other than the one with luxury seating.

@HenryWang - any particular colors and options? What’s your budget?

@Vivek - I have a few 430i CVs available and one build that is about to go into production. The M440i is pretty much non-existent right now.

@amahdy - Yes! I have a few in stock and two build slots left that are about to close.

@SuSuKo - Blue and all-wheel drive.

What’s the best way to contact you @Ashleigh ? Phone, text, or email?

Email please! ashleigh@dmvlease.com. Thanks!

I’m sorry, but I don’t work with Silver Spring and I don’t have any M340is.

For everyone, just so there is no confusion, as I have mentioned several times, I had a RWD M340i but it sold. I am sold out of M340is, so please don’t ask. This isn’t meant to be rude but more reiterating the fact so that you don’t have to waste your time asking.

I normally get 6+ per month, but I only got 1 or two in March, none in April, and none in May. Everything from before that was pre-sold as custom orders. If everything is sold, nothing hits the lot. I know the shortages suck, but I get at least 5 requests a day for an M340i, and it’s the same thing - I’m sold out.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Sent an email. Thanks!

Just sent an email. Thank you!

Good evening,
Just inquiring about the numbers to lease the M550i?

-Thank You

I’m sorry, but the two I had sold this weekend!

Just sent an email!

1 Like

Any 2 series loaner lease’s avail?

1 Like

Sorry, but I don’t work with loaners.

Good Morning. Do you have access to 530e?

1 Like

Sorry, the only one coming in is a custom order and is sold.

Ok. Do you have access to any build allocations?

Is the white on red X4 still available? If so can you send me a quote for a 36/10k with loyalty and MSD. Zip code is 07080

Sorry, I have an application in on it, and I think an outside person may have beaten us to it too. If not though, I’ll have a build slot open.

I believe the carbon on cognac one is still available though.

Unfortunately my fiance wants only a white. I’ll reach out to you about either an x4 or a 530 build soon. Thanks

1 Like

I was going to post about all these available cars, but I’ll do that tomorrow. For now, here’s the big build drop from today!

M340ix - finally!!!

No, they cannot be flipped to RWD. They are 8% off with base MF, and no, the discount cannot be increased. I received 5 builds, and 3 are already sold to people who were waiting, so there are two left. Please do not drag your feet if you want one. These will not last, and as they will be pre-sold, nothing will end up on the dealership’s lot.

Other notable cars:
More 330ix builds

X3 xDrive 30i
X3 xDrive 30e
X3 M40i (only one and still 6% off)
X3M - finally!

X4 M40i (these will go quickly too)
X4M - finally!

X5 xDrive 40i - nothing new but still have a few modifiables left
X5 xDrive 45e - 1 and it will go quickly

X6 xDrive 40i

X7 M50i