DMVLease July BMWs: 2022 builds - 330ix, M340ix, M3, M4, 540ix, M550ix, X3 & X4 30i & M40i, X5 40i & M50i, X7, & more!

Are 430i Convertibles available?

I think I still have one with convenience, so this is what we’re looking at without loyalty:

@Voltson22 Yes, several, and one modifiable left. What colors and options do you want?

Any 804xi GC available WITH incentives lol

Sorry, none are available. There are only 10 left in the entire country. 2 are on stop sale. Best of luck!

1 Like

Any 330e available?

Yes, I have one! It’s white with premium, etc.

Do you have access to a build allocation on a 330e?

Sorry, that’s literally the only one I have. We’re mostly done with build slots coming down for 2021, so I don’t have anything incoming either.

Ok. Fortunately, I have time as my 5 series doesn’t come to term until august. Maybe the 2022’s with be available to build then!

1 Like

Any x3 40m left very interested 646-801-6534 call text. TIA

Yes, I have two left - white on black and silver on black.

Any 530i xDrive with premium package available?

One left - it also has luxury.

Could you share the detail of it? I’m checking the google sheets but the newest is for April.

Heated steering wheel, 19" wheels, premium, luxury seating, and DA plus.

Could you provide the color combo for that 530 ixDrive and the calculator link please? Thank you

Any 430i xDrive with premium package, Parking Assistant, (M sport if possible)? 36 months 7500 miles. How much % off at this time?

I have black on beige or bernina on black. What’s your zip code, and do you have loyalty?

@SuSuKo - sorry the car sold this weekend, and I think it’s someone who went behind my back. :confused: The only 430ix I have left only has convenience.

hi
I looking for a x4 30i no black color in & out
I am living 07024 credit score above 800
do you have one?

I have a white on red one that will be at the dealership this week. It has shadowline, m sport, premium, parking assistance, etc.

@Racerx12 The lowest mileage allowed for either of these is 10,000. As I mentioned, I am sold out of M340is, but I have an M4 comp that the dealership is holding to MSRP.