DMVLease July BMWs: 2022 builds - 330ix, M340ix, M3, M4, 540ix, M550ix, X3 & X4 30i & M40i, X5 40i & M50i, X7, & more!

Is the white on red X4 still available? If so can you send me a quote for a 36/10k with loyalty and MSD. Zip code is 07080

Sorry, I have an application in on it, and I think an outside person may have beaten us to it too. If not though, I’ll have a build slot open.

I believe the carbon on cognac one is still available though.

Unfortunately my fiance wants only a white. I’ll reach out to you about either an x4 or a 530 build soon. Thanks

1 Like

I was going to post about all these available cars, but I’ll do that tomorrow. For now, here’s the big build drop from today!

M340ix - finally!!!

No, they cannot be flipped to RWD. They are 8% off with base MF, and no, the discount cannot be increased. I received 5 builds, and 3 are already sold to people who were waiting, so there are two left. Please do not drag your feet if you want one. These will not last, and as they will be pre-sold, nothing will end up on the dealership’s lot.

Other notable cars:
More 330ix builds

X3 xDrive 30i
X3 xDrive 30e
X3 M40i (only one and still 6% off)
X3M - finally!

X4 M40i (these will go quickly too)
X4M - finally!

X5 xDrive 40i - nothing new but still have a few modifiables left
X5 xDrive 45e - 1 and it will go quickly

X6 xDrive 40i

X7 M50i

M850 convertible - only one

M8 competition convertible - only one

$499 broker fee on any car!

1 Like

Looking for an X5M in NY - Northeast.

Sorry, I am sold out of X5Ms, but I believe I still have an X6M build open.

1 Like

Looking for a 530xi. Located in NY. I filled out a questionnaire last night. Thanks!

Looking for an X3 xDrive 30i in NC. Sent in questionnaire yesterday.

interested in m340ix where do we start?

Sent you an email/message regarding the m8 comp. Please respond to it when you get a chance. Thanks!

x6 and m8 covertible please give details

@asweet10 I have to get back to the responses from last night and will email you this afternoon.

@penone Same for you!

@Jremie Please email me at ashleigh@dmvlease.com.

@needacar123 Responded.

@Umair X6M or 40i? The M8 literally just came down and there’s no lease program yet. Plan on a discount far less than in the past because the MSRP is substantially lower and I doubt they’ll load it up with cash.

1 Like

X6 40i please

Hi @Ashleigh looking for an X3/4 M40i. Wondering if there are current MDW deals on top of the 6% discount that wont be available in June?

1 Like

Looking for x6 40 m sport 76k msrp

Interested in the x6 how can I get more info.

Thanks @ DMV!

@Machocamacho15, @Jeremy_Mendez, and @MichaelEC - I am confirming the discount because it seems like things are changing as the market gets worse, so I’ll let you know as soon as I hear anything.

@robear There are no Memorial Day deals; there’s no such thing, and unfortunately, in this market, there really aren’t deals period.

Looking for a X3 lease, but I am in WI, do you deliver the car?

Any car can be shipped at your cost.