DMVLease July BMWs: 2022 builds - 330ix, M340ix, M3, M4, 540ix, M550ix, X3 & X4 30i & M40i, X5 40i & M50i, X7, & more!

So sorry to hear about your father! I hope he is ok.

Which M cars are not constrained right now? How about X3M/X5M? M850/M550?

Thanks

Thanks, okay for now!

I’m out of X3Ms and X5Ms. I have an X6M slot open for 6% off (there are very few of these in the entire country!). I have two M550is for 6% off as well. I have an M850 convertible build slot for 5% off.

1 Like

I was also just informed that the X5M is available again too - too late for individual color on that one - and it’s also 6% off.

Hmm! What’s the MF and residual on X5Ms?

1 Like

Hello!
Im looking for a BMW lease!
Something fast and M
Budget 450-800$/m
Please call me
215-459-7793

Hello!
Im looking for a BMW.
M3
M4
M5
M6
550M
8 Series
Can put some down payment! (but not too much)
Budget
500-800$
Can Make a Deal ASAP.
215-459-7793
call

The market for M3/4 is so crazy right now, and thank you Ashleigh for helping me secure the car. Cannot wait to get my hands on it!

1 Like

Hi,

Is there any X3 available?

Thanks!

Yes, numerous ones. It just depends on the colors and options you want.

How much off can one get on the M3 custom build?

Hi, it’s 5%, but with all the shortages and people waiting, we don’t know what’s happening, so I’m not going to promise anyone that we’ll get any more right now.

Hi - looking for X3 in NJ, black or gray color. What discounts are available?

Hi there, I’m at 11% off on an X3 xDrive 30i.

11% works for me, do you have black/black or black/cognac? Could you provide the lease payment terms please?

1 Like

Where are you located? Do you have loyalty?

Hi - located at zip code 07750, no loyalty. Can go to any place in NJ to pick up the car.

1 Like

Will you go outside of NJ? The car I have is in MD. It’s a short drive or can be shipped for $300.

Black on cognac
Wireless charging
Ambient lighting
Premium
Parking assistance
$53,750

what are the lease payment terms for this car?

Please see the calculator above.

Thanks, let me review. Please let me know if any others are available in black or gray colors. What is the best phone # to call you?