DMVLease July BMWs: 2022 builds - 330ix, M340ix, M3, M4, 540ix, M550ix, X3 & X4 30i & M40i, X5 40i & M50i, X7, & more!

Hi - located at zip code 07750, no loyalty. Can go to any place in NJ to pick up the car.

1 Like

Will you go outside of NJ? The car I have is in MD. It’s a short drive or can be shipped for $300.

Black on cognac
Wireless charging
Ambient lighting
Premium
Parking assistance
$53,750

what are the lease payment terms for this car?

Please see the calculator above.

Thanks, let me review. Please let me know if any others are available in black or gray colors. What is the best phone # to call you?

Black or gray on canberra or black, mostly the same options, and one more expensive one.

833-696-0997. The afternoon is better for me.

Are they all in MD, or some in NJ? Will call around 2pm. Thanks.

They are all in MD.

Hi Ashley,

I sent you a request regarding X5/X7 (either one with 3rd row).
Do you know if you can get an X5 with 3rd row anymore?
Thanks

Sorry, if it was sent through the form, I’m very behind on those. The X5 is no longer available with the third row.

Since the M3s are super hard to get a hold of, any M4 Base/Comp available at a discount? Looking to purchase, not lease. Thank you!

Any white exterior with premium package and parking assistance? Thanks.

I have a base that I have a deal working on and I have a modifiable comp that they want at MSRP.

Mineral white on cognac work?

Any 530i xdrive available? Neutral colors if possible

02171 (MA)

Can you email me the build date and expected delivery? Can I send you my build code since it’s modifiable? thank you.

Absolutely! E-mail it to me at ashleigh@dmvlease.com.

@Ricki_Ronallo You’re already talking to my buddy Mike. Since you’re in MA, you’d need to register the car yourself. Let me know if he can’t help you, and I’ll gladly step in!

Sounds good. Can I have more information on the specs? Also what about the lease terms?
Thanks!

Do you mind e-mailing me at ashleigh@dmvlease.com and letting me know your zip and if you have loyalty?

Thanks!

Sent you an email :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like