DMVLease July BMWs: 2022 builds - 330ix, M340ix, M3, M4, 540ix, M550ix, X3 & X4 30i & M40i, X5 40i & M50i, X7, & more!

Hello,
Is this X3 still available?

Sorry, it sold the day after I posted it!

email sent

Hi, I might have one left and can check today. Discounts are down on in-stock cars, however.

Great - please let me know.

Would prices be lower to order? Any slots open for m4 competition and manual?

Yes, but there are no open slots right now due to the ongoing production issues. Builds keep getting pushed back, and it’s delaying the rest of our slots.

Any information on the 840xi GC?

Sorry, no programs for leases yet!

Filled out your questionnaire, thanks!

1 Like

Filled out the questionnaire yesterday @Ashleigh. Let me know if you require any more information!

1 Like

@JHH83 and @bdsheth123 - can you please e-mail me ? I’m very behind on form responses due to ongoing issues while taking care of my father - I apologize to you both and everyone else. Rather than combing through them, that will be easiest (and please note your LH names). Thanks!

1 Like

So no chance in finding one with M Sport package or without, with the Parking Assistance, Driving Assistance, and Heated Steering wheel in any color combo?

Correct. No one will trade these because they are so short in stock. The discount is also now down to 7% due to availability issues. We’re going to see big shortages coming with BMWs very soon based on the incoming pipeline (or lack thereof) at dealerships.

Email sent, thanks!

1 Like

Any NOT BLACK NOT WHITE X1’s for lease?

hi @Ashleigh, do you have any new updates on M3 and M4 allocations for the next 6 months?

Any current deals on M340i xdrive?

1 Like

Yes, where are you looking to be monthly?

@CodeNinja Still nothing, same as before, unfortunately. There are still parts and production issues.

@skye2388 I don’t have any more in stock! I posted a few weeks ago that I had my very last one, period, and it sold. There’s nothing coming in any time soon due to all the production issues and shortages.

Hey man im looking for an m340 xdrive. Loaner or demo would be fine. I live in nyc. And looking for my payments to be around 450/5ish. I can dm you as well…

Sorry, I’m sold out of M340ixs, but I’ll be 100% honest that you won’t find one in that price range, anyway.

4 Likes