DMV Lease South BMWs: 2022 builds - 330i, M340i, M3, M4, 540i, M550ix, X3 & X4 30i & M40i, X5 40i & M50i, X7, & more

Do you only do BMW’s? Or is Lexus an option?

Sorry, only BMWs!

@lexxy_welch I am answering your message.

Hi! Could you send me the details about that X5 xDrive 45e?

Thanks!

Hi, I have several available, including some build slots. What colors and options are you looking to get?

x6 and M8 can you give email me details umairhaque786@hotmail.com

Hi!

I’m looking for an X3M, ready to go for a build. I sent you an email with details.

Has the residual increased from 56% to 57% for 10k

Thanks

They are both builds, so you’d need to send me a build link, please.

@f82fanatic The residual hasn’t changed, but because there are less than 50 X3Ms in the entire country that are modifiable and less than 200 overall, they are holding to MSRP on them, unfortunately.

Thanks, I sent you an email with the build.

1 Like

Did you send it at about 4PM eastern time? I don’t have any X3M emails after that. Thanks!

1 Like

Just sent you a DM. Thanks

1 Like

@Ashleigh shot over an email yesterday and completed the intake form earlier this weekend. Looking for an X5 Build :slight_smile:

1 Like

Going through all my emails now. I was waiting to get back to people until I had information on this month’s discounts.

Awesome :slight_smile: makes complete sense, thank you!!!

1 Like

Thanks! Trying to get through them tonight, but they really mounted up yesterday - go figure - after spending my entire weekend catching up, so if not tonight, I’ll get to you in the morning!

1 Like

I spoke to you earlier today, correct? Just making sure I got you! :slight_smile:

Hi,

Any X5M or X5 M50i available? Is residual still 50% for 15k miles?

Thanks

Hi, that’s still the residual, but I don’t have any of those available - sorry!

Yep :slight_smile: thanks so much for reaching out and all the information provided!

1 Like

@Ashleigh whats the requirements to qualify for corporate lease Ashleigh? i think i may have one.

@Ashleigh Hi , sent you an email last night about X3 M40. Thanks