DMV Lease South BMWs: 2022 builds - 330i, M340i, M3, M4, 540i, M550ix, X3 & X4 30i & M40i, X5 40i & M50i, X7, & more

Hello,

Is the X6 allocation slot still available? ^^

Yes, but I have seen you reaching out to every broker on the forum. In all honesty, any of us are hesitant to work with someone who is reaching out to everyone on here.

3 Likes

Hello,

In my defense no one has had any available that I wanted, so I decided building it would be my option at this point.

Looking for an x5 45e or x40 or s40. Lease, 15k miles. No specfic specs needed. Plz let me know

You clearly got a response from another broker on allocation earlier:
“Sorry idk why I was thinking something else. How long is will it take to arrive approximately?”

1 Like

And I clearly told him I have one, but if he’s contacting everybody on here, it seems like he’s playing offers against each other, among other things.

He also was asking about the white one I have, which is in stock.

3 Likes

What is so wrong with seeing what other people have to offer? Is it not the whole point of this forum? Im confused lol…

Are you going to shop for a car going to one dealership? Are you going to get a mortgage talking to one lender?

Ya’ll got your pants on too tight, need to relax lol

3 Likes

@Ashleigh I’m based in Texas and am looking for a base 3-series to lease. Don’t really have any specification preference. Trying to get the lowest payment with minimal downpayment. Do you have anything of the sort in stock?

Sorry, everything I have right now is xDrive. The least expensive one I have is over $47,000.

Thank you, appreciate it!

1 Like

Hi there, could you please share pricing&availability details on X3 x30i? Looking for one with M sport and exec package. Thanks!

Hi,
Do you have any 540i xdrive available?

Hi, I have many available. I think the only ones with executive right now are white on black, but if you have one with parking assistance, premium, vernasca leather, and ambient lighting, it’s the same as executive, minus gesture control and the adaptive LEDs, so that may open up more possibilities. I’m at 10% off on them.

@R7shreyas Yes - white on mocha at 7% off.

I have one M5 comp available. 3% off, no exceptions, so please don’t ask. There are 2 in the entire state of Florida (this is not one of them) and less than 10 within 500 miles of me in NY, so it’s harder than usual to get one.

Donington on silverstone
competition
DA plus
executive
B&W sound
$121,500

For 36/10: $1,433 + tax with $3,000 + registration at signing.

$499 broker fee.

Hi,
Could you share the pricing details for the 540xi.

Thank you.

@Ashleigh Do you have any 430i/440i convertibles available with the M-Sport package?

Yes! I have a white on red 430i CV. It’s really nice with premium, shadowline, etc.

7% off a $72,000 MSRP. I’d need your zip code, if you have loyalty, etc. for exact pricing.

Perfect! Is it possible to do a full custom build to get exact options at this time? I live in NC and would like to take delivery at the performance center. What would be the discount with full custom build? Also, I sent a google form as well. Thanks!

Zip: 32801
Loyalty: No
Corporate: yes