Did I get a good deal? 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie

Just picked up a 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie, I think I got a pretty good deal on it compared to what I’ve seen others pay. I did get an FCA employee discount (5%) and lease loyalty.

MSRP: $62,820
Selling Price: $50,350
Monthly Payment: $434
Drive off: $0

Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .00012

Customer Preferred Package 25H
Advanced Safety Group
Level 2 Equipment Group
Bed Utility Group

9 Likes

Umm … where do I sign up ?

Looks great

Wow, what a great deal!
Was this lease done thru Chrysler or Ally ?

I am looking for a Ram Rebel w/ Ramboxes but they are hard to find…

Chrysler Capital… I was set on a Rebel, but the the rebates/incentives were not as good, so I’d be paying more money for a cheaper car.

1 Like

How much of an impact did your employee discount provide ? I’ve seen 8% below invoice plus rebates available.

I don’t know the exact dollar amount it took off, but from what I understand it was 5% off the factory invoice

Yes, that is correct, 5% below invoice is the EP (Employee Price) discount.

Sometimes a dealer will go below that to make the sale…

What part of the country are you located?? ?

Detroit, MI

1 Like

Not employee, but affiliate pricing

https://www.treadlightly.org/old/join/fcusa-affiliates-reward-program/

1 Like

Thanks for posting. Just for clarity, the affiliate pricing will get you 1% below invoice, employee pricing is 5% below (or more if dealer is willing to go deeper).

Great deal. Enjoy the truck.

Can you share the dealer?

Did you get employee pricing by them trying to make the deal work or are you in fact an employee? Thanks!

Enjoy the truck. Post a picture!

1 Like

Employee pricing is available to non employees.
The FCA/Satander employee is issued 6 certificates which can be used by friends/family.

I am waiting for mine as I know a Satander employee.

I am an eligible family member of two FCA employees. FCA recently changed the rules and all FCA employees/retirees had to give FCA a list of eligible family members that could use the discount to prevent abuse. If you’re a friend of an FCA employee and they’re giving you the 5% discount, they’re breaking the rules. Friends are only eligible for the 1% discount.

What dealer did you use?

1 Like

thats a good deal i got mine from detroit too msrp 60 grand 1000 down with 323 a month 10 k miles 24 month

2 Likes

How come Michigan folks get the best rates ???

1 Like

Because most people here work for the big 3 or know someone that does. They advertise employee price here. Plus Michigan is pretty much awesome,. They call us the GREAT lakes state for a reason. :sunglasses: