Did I get a good deal? 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie

Seems like a sick deal. i got quoted $660 for that same MSRP.

1 Like

I at least hope u got the 12.1 screen that thing looks nice.

Yeah, I am not having much luck even with the Black Friday incentives.

Best lease quote I got was $650/month on a $60K Ram Rebel…

1 Like

What a great deal! Can you please share a dealer information? I have to be there. Thanks.

Wow that’s great deal too. Can you please share a dealer and sales person information?

sterling heights mi

Yeah pretty shitty. I might be sticking with Ford unless they decide they want to move more trucks soon.

1 Like

Ram trims higher up like the Rebel and Limited are commanding higher MF and less incentives.

The lower trim: BigHorn is the best deal out there with almost free MF rates and up to $6000 in incentives.

RAM apparently is trying to push more Hemi V8 eTorque mild hybrid systems by offering a recent $500 rebate on eTorque Rams.

1 Like

Laramie is a good in between to get you more features available without the crazyness of the limited.

Well I will definitely try today we’ll see how it goes

1 Like

How did it go?

511 PM 0 down
BigHorn 4x4 crew Cab Hemi eTorque
Sport Appearance Package
Bed Utility Group
Level 2 Equipment Group

What a great deal!

1 Like

I thought the big horn had more incentives? Unless this month they dropped them

1 Like

That is a Big Horn.

Obviously. I said I thought it had more incentives. Thanks for the response though.

I fought my way to this deal lol

Thanks man it’s the 1st time I fight so much for a deal lol

I was never going to get a deal like the Laramie you got to me that was a no brainer

I feel you, it’s a good deal. I was just curious on the incentives cause I thought last month they had like $5k on the big horns so I wasn’t sure if that was January’s numbers or not