2018 MB C43 Sedan 36m/15k

MSRP: 61690
Selling Price: 53385 (includes 1250 fleet) - 13.5% off
MF: .0021
MF after MSDs: .0015
RV: 58%
tax: 6%

Monthly: 685 inc tax
Drive off: 1 month + dmv + doc + = $9500 ($7500 MSDs)
Includes 3 year/30k maintence

I know its not hackr-worthy but for those that have been around for a bit and seen deals on these - how does this stack up?

Is the MF marked up? It looks high. You can dig around, but I think there have been a few deals in the 500s. Somewhere in the 500s is probably as good as it gets since it has faux AMG badging.

Yes the MF is high and only goes to base rate after I put down MSDs. Also, they are charging 1095 acq instead of 795 and 799 dealer fee. However, I’ve never been able to get ~13% off an amg before and have them include the maintenance so its a give and take. But I cant really get them to budge. I told him he doesnt want to lose a deal because of an inflated MF but he brought up he always does it for AMG and he is throwing in the maintenance. Its hard down here in S Florida haha.

The ~$500 leases were all end of 2017 blowout sales with 10-12k miles so I think thats why they were better maybe?

Faux AMG badging or not its a v6 twin turbo with alot more curb appeal than the q50 lets say - the handcrafted amgs are leasing for like 900+…even the q50 I would need awd with 15k miles would be $450+ (only deals ive seen on red sports have been 10k and not awd) so I feel like this car is worth an extra $200/month…I dont know really.

Try out of state. Doc fee savings alone will pay for shipping. It’s a great engine, but call it a C450 and dealers wouldn’t dig in like they do.

Seems pretty decent as anything AMG or M badged leases like shit.

If you are worried about performance and curb appeal you don’t compare to the Q50… For that payment range you could probably get an almost fully loaded ATS-V which smokes the c43AMG in every category…

Unless you must have the AMG badge…

Not that I must have Amg - I’m just not a fan of American made cars

Unfortunately I don’t have that luxury as my car was totaled and only have a few days left on my insurance rental

It’s not a bad lease for 61k MSRP and 15k miles with 30k maintenance (meaning you will need to pay for 15k maintenance yourself)…Compare with the below

Yes this was the only one I could find to compare to. Same maintenance, same car but newer model, not end of the year sale, 3 months less, and 3k more miles for not too much more…again not crazy hackr worthy but just trying to get validation/criticism from you guys

As someone from S Florida I can relate to having tough dealers to work with. If you go out of state it could get you into the 1% just by eliminating the crazy fees they tack on here.

Its the MF thats killing it. Doing MSD’s on a marked up money factor just isn’t good. I would check on Edmunds for the correct MF, but for what its worth, I have a very similar car/lease except for 36m @ 12k miles per year for $501 including the 7.75% tax (socal 92618).

Yeah I wish I had the luxury to shop around for a few months but unfortunately I need the car now and south Florida dealers are pretty famous for it.

I’ve gotten it to $650 and I think that’s the best I’ll get unfortunately

They admitted they are marking up the MF but I just don’t have the time to negotiate back and forth and get them down to the base rate before msds - great deal on your end though - yours is a 2018?

@phalbasch wait wait wait wait. Phil you live in Irvine and got a $501/month for a C43 36/12k? How in the world? Please teach me your ways, Jedi master. Can you let me know what dealer you got your car from, what the MSRP was, and all the goodies? =)

very curious as well…

I believe it’s a P4, but when I find the paper work I’ll get all the details, but it was 10 MSDs, $2500 down, the exact on the other numbers is what I’ll have to look up.

2017 C43, leased April 27, 2017

sure thing! Ah you put 2500 down. But even if you didn’t do any $ down, it would come out to like $570 which is a pretty fantabulous deal! Will wait for the details :smiley:

I found a post i made a while back, my MSRP wasn’t as high as the original poster’s, but i think i did okay for what i got, I guess i did $2500+1st month, title, dmv and other stuff (still havent found the original paperwork):

MSRP: $58,125
Sell Price: $50,900
Residual: 59%
Term: 36 month
Miles: 12k
$3600 down, $6500 in MSD’s (i had equity in my current car that i rolled into MSD’s, its $6500 because MSD’s are calculated on the payment BEFORE you apply the MSD, it was news to me)
10 MSD’s & MBFS Auto Pay for a net MF of .00043 (if i remember correctly)

The number without lease wear & tear and without prepaid maintenance was $501 and with both wear and tear and prepaid maintenance, it was $550.

Since you were (technically) already putting down over $10k, did you inquire on what a one-pay would be, would it have saved money, and would you have considered it?

You’re deal is probably as good as it gets on an amg

@quinntheskimo If you’re open to traveling or shipping you should just check for lease swaps.

Example: http://www.swapalease.com/lease/details/2017-Mercedes-Benz-C-Class.aspx?salid=1212229

Monthly is slightly better but as far as the listing reads, you would have $0 out of pocket expense. MSDs are great but dropping nearly $10 grand on fees and deposits to get to a not even good monthly price seems like a waste of time.

@quinntheskimo isn’t $660 / month for a c43 pretty high despite the car having some sweet packages?