December lease options for <$250/mo (Upd 12/12/19)

Technically yes. I wasn’t thinking of venturing outside of LH forum.
But also those ad specials at dealerships most of the time only there to get you in on the unit that some magically was sold right before you walked in.

I agree. Dealer ads are practically useless. Rarely if ever do folks get to the number that is advertised. If 5 people email referencing the ad and asking for a quote with the same terms, you’ll probably get 4 different quotes back.

1 Like

Thank Mike! Will check your pages to find exact links for people to see.

Thanks all, appreciate the feedback, and sounds like a reasonable approach. Hopefully those that score something close to dealers’ advertised specials share details in the forum so everyone knows which ones are achievable :slight_smile: It really is too bad that the whole car buying process is so hit or miss across different dealers.

@Jrouleau426
Updated first post to notify about extra discounts. I think I got them right - the totals.
Extra $550 Camry or $15pm
Extra $850 Corolla or $23pm
Extra $250 all others

1 Like

What about the GMC Acadia SL1, 199+, Zero down. There are a few dealer in South Florida with that special…

1 Like

Yeah do you have a quote? Dealer ads are guilty until proven innocent. I can find you a $99 ad in Michigan.

If it’s a special ad - it doesn’t make it here.
I’m putting together a list of someone’s actual deal that other’s can try to replicate or brokers offers that I can link to.
Essentially what a new user can try to find here without having to contact every broker and read every thread.

1 Like

Added

FL @mani_is_kool for Honda Civic LX/Sport

NYC @Melh_LKNYC for Toyota Corolla LE/SE if you don’t want to travel to PA or MA

CA No broker deal for Honda Accord Sport 36/10 possible squeeze by a couple of dollars below $250 before tax.

@brokers - Did I miss any of your posted deal with links to?

1 Like

When can we vote for new trustedhackrs again ?:slightly_smiling_face: Thank you Sir for taking the time and putting all this together !

8 Likes

Thanks @mani_is_kool! I used to want it but I realized how much pain in the butt that title is with all new influx of users and policing required:)

I’ll just provide my aggregation services hoping there are less Accord Hybrid and $900 Pilots in the world.

5 Likes

Don’t forget these!

0 DAS 226+tax

2019: 0 DAS 203+tax
2020: 0 DAS 223+tax

0 DAS 246+tax

1 Like

Updated with

Mazda CX-5 in Tri-State and Mazda 3 by @AutoNinjas

A lot of car in CA/AZ/NV from @Omegaautogroup

Can you make a Google doc that certain trusted posters (like brokers) can edit? Might save you a lot of time.

1 Like

Interesting idea.
But I don’t think they have the time to update even their own sometimes:)
Some don’t even have deals in sheets.
And I don’t want to have kids food fights as to why someone included his deal.
Because there are some cars brokers thought should be in while I believe they should not. My fuzzy logic and math:)
As this evolves may be there would be better description of the qualifiers developed

2 Likes

Added spreadsheet combined together by @mooshoofooie

So for those who don’t want to read or want more details to go directly to the link.

@brokers - please take a look at the file and let us know if you’d like to change anything.

Again as a reminder - this is a list of car that are
<$250 pm WITH DAS AND BROKER FEE and EXCLUDING TAX/REG
If you can get below with loyalty, VPP, Costco, conquest - that still works.

1 Like

I have a Mazda 3 FWD select that would qualify

2019 Mazda3 FWD Select
MSRP: 23.5k
Monthly Payment $240 + Tax
Months: 36
Drive Offs: 300 (Doc/tags)
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00001
Residual: 54%
Available incentives: Mazda Loyalty (750, included). If you have Military, you also can deduct an extra 500

1 Like

Looks like you may squeeze in by an inch when accounting for your broker fee. What state/region for Mazda deal?

PA. OH and surrounding would be a bit different and probably over the threshold by a couple bucks.

Amazing! Thanks for you all of your work on this!