December lease options for <$250/mo (Upd 12/12/19)

@Lvs23 Check out the new Deal Huntr thing at the top of the forum :slight_smile: This relies on dealers/brokers inputting their information correctly into a master spreadsheet, so you should be relieved of having to compile anything yourself as the onus is on them.

However I still do like the idea of keeping this thread alive for listing deals/quotes that members have received which can be replicated, like the deals that are occasionally posted on the front page :slight_smile:

1 Like

It took me some time to find that Huntr page:) I didnā€™t realize it wasnā€™t a top post pinned to the top of the forum.
It is an interesting concept but someone would have to police it. Otherwise, it would turn out just like marketplace everyone trying to outdo each other and become a mess.

I think this topic and Huntr serve different purposes. Mine is a niche subtopic :slight_smile: And getā€™s the specific answer quickly. Iā€™ll continue for now and we will see where it goes.

Also, the filter isnā€™t fully working - @littleviolette - when I select payment, I see multiples of the same range. And I canā€™t see all columns (stops at Mileage) on the web-page. Need to go into a spreadsheet.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why the payment range is on there, so itā€™s not a race to the bottom where one broker posts $239/mo and the next $238/mo :slight_smile:

I just meant that you donā€™t really have to maintain a spreadsheet, since the deal huntr is intended to automate that based on brokerā€™s deals.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got my popcorn :slight_smile: Letā€™s see how they play together in the same sandbox :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Deal Huntr could use an ā€˜effectiveā€™ payment column. That would equalize all entries including the GLC350e thatā€™s a $17,300 one-pay against a zero driveoff against a moderate driveoff. That might be the best to sort on for the LHā€™ers.

3 Likes

@michael @littleviolette thatā€™s a really good idea.

2 Likes

Looking forward to the October version, will you be putting one together? @Lvs23

I think so:) Looks like people found it useful.

6 Likes

Purged all info for Sept so people wonā€™t be confused. Still gathering updates as not many popped up.

Thoughts on whether it would help to store each previous month in a separate tab in the spreadsheet? There might be some value in using that as reference for comparison with the current monthā€™s deals. Another option would be to archive each previous monthsā€™ deals in a separate spreadsheet for reference. Just a thought, curious what others think.

Yes and no. But mostly no. Iā€™ve seen it too many times here someone come in and says I want that deal from 3 months ago. Or the deal this month is not as good as I the one from 3 months ago.
Just invites unwanted conversations.
Though as Data geek I would love to keep it forever :slight_smile:

I have a pretty good feeling that one can get a Sierra in MI for less than $250/mo. Incentives are huge this month. Waiting on confirmationā€¦

1 Like

They got tired of watching people snapping Tacomas :slight_smile:

1 Like

Think it was getting outsold by RAM that got to themā€¦sure the Sierra will be a Extended Cab not Crew.

1 Like

Except instead of an 80% RV theyā€™re dumping over $10k of incentives on them :smile:

Or $15k for ford fusion plug in hybrid :sunglasses::sunglasses: which i picked up last night

1 Like

80% is easier to get - there is no negotiations - than get Sales Manager to admit there is $10k rebate, pass it on in full and give discount on top of that :slight_smile:

Was that October deal or written as End of the day September deal?

All I see is the sample line is this file updated ?

Yep. As of today. There are no deals posted for October yet that I found to be added here

1 Like