December lease options for <$250/mo (Upd 12/12/19)

Thanks for the post . You just summed up my long commute to one thread. You may want to do a Google spread sheet if you really want to take this to the next level. Thanks for taking the time.

1 Like

Sure, happy to help.

spreadsheet is an interesting option. Need to thing about that.

We have an extra 300 off corolla, 600 off Camry, 250 off highlander if you want to add that to the sub 250 deals!

I noticed that. Is it simple subtracting for Corolla reducing monthly by 300/24 for 24 months lease and Camry 600/24 for 24 months lease?

Yep! Just wanted to update it so people get even better deals! Thanks

Ok. Understood. Will update the post to reflect that.

Interesting. I guess you could also do a base QX30 under 300😁

Why would I do that?

Because it fits the list?:laughing: With tax and fees down, that’s a $250 car.

Link? If before tax and fees it’s fairly below $250 I’ll add it. If it’s $248+brokers fee = no

That will be hard to find. I am just speaking hypothetically…We don’t have brokers here in MD.

Yeah, I’m adding those that can be easily found on the forum without contacting anyone.

1 Like

Thanks for compiling this. Exactly what I was looking for.

No prob! Glad it helped!

Now another one for 250-350 range and so on…
JK great job sir. Now I don’t need to help my friends get leases, just direct to this page

No way! Next bracket is complete and utter mess of luxury loaners and mid size suv

1 Like

Awesome thread @Lvs23!

One suggestion/thought - would it be worth organizing by ‘region’? As in group the Northeast deals, CA deals, OH, TX, etc? That way, someone looking for this info can go straight to their ‘region’ and see what’s available there? For ones that ship, it could still be noted (as it currently is) for those willing to look outside their own region for a deal.

1 Like

Thank you! Good idea!

1 Like

We can also add:
2020 Corolla LE and SE
CHR
Civic LX

To the list as well, as far as what I can provide.

Thanks!

1 Like

It looks like some Subarus can be added to the list this month based on the advertised specials at this dealer in Ohio: https://www.ganleysubarueast.com

2019 Subaru Impreza 2.0i hatchback - $175/mo w/ $999 down + taxes/fees for 36 months
2019 Subaru Crosstrek 2.0i Premium - $215/mo w/ $999 down + taxes/fees for 42 months
2019 Subaru Forester 2.5i - $215/mo w/ $999 down + taxes/fees for 36 months

Probably room for improvement there as well. Dealer doc fees in Ohio are capped at $250.