December lease options for <$250/mo (Upd 12/12/19)

Yeah do you have a quote? Dealer ads are guilty until proven innocent. I can find you a $99 ad in Michigan.

If it’s a special ad - it doesn’t make it here.
I’m putting together a list of someone’s actual deal that other’s can try to replicate or brokers offers that I can link to.
Essentially what a new user can try to find here without having to contact every broker and read every thread.

1 Like

Added

FL @mani_is_kool for Honda Civic LX/Sport

NYC @Melh_LKNYC for Toyota Corolla LE/SE if you don’t want to travel to PA or MA

CA No broker deal for Honda Accord Sport 36/10 possible squeeze by a couple of dollars below $250 before tax.

@brokers - Did I miss any of your posted deal with links to?

1 Like

When can we vote for new trustedhackrs again ?:slightly_smiling_face: Thank you Sir for taking the time and putting all this together !

8 Likes

Thanks @mani_is_kool! I used to want it but I realized how much pain in the butt that title is with all new influx of users and policing required:)

I’ll just provide my aggregation services hoping there are less Accord Hybrid and $900 Pilots in the world.

5 Likes

Don’t forget these!

0 DAS 226+tax

2019: 0 DAS 203+tax
2020: 0 DAS 223+tax

0 DAS 246+tax

1 Like

Updated with

Mazda CX-5 in Tri-State and Mazda 3 by @AutoNinjas

A lot of car in CA/AZ/NV from @Omegaautogroup

Can you make a Google doc that certain trusted posters (like brokers) can edit? Might save you a lot of time.

1 Like

Interesting idea.
But I don’t think they have the time to update even their own sometimes:)
Some don’t even have deals in sheets.
And I don’t want to have kids food fights as to why someone included his deal.
Because there are some cars brokers thought should be in while I believe they should not. My fuzzy logic and math:)
As this evolves may be there would be better description of the qualifiers developed

2 Likes

Added spreadsheet combined together by @mooshoofooie

So for those who don’t want to read or want more details to go directly to the link.

@brokers - please take a look at the file and let us know if you’d like to change anything.

Again as a reminder - this is a list of car that are
<$250 pm WITH DAS AND BROKER FEE and EXCLUDING TAX/REG
If you can get below with loyalty, VPP, Costco, conquest - that still works.

1 Like

I have a Mazda 3 FWD select that would qualify

2019 Mazda3 FWD Select
MSRP: 23.5k
Monthly Payment $240 + Tax
Months: 36
Drive Offs: 300 (Doc/tags)
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00001
Residual: 54%
Available incentives: Mazda Loyalty (750, included). If you have Military, you also can deduct an extra 500

1 Like

Looks like you may squeeze in by an inch when accounting for your broker fee. What state/region for Mazda deal?

PA. OH and surrounding would be a bit different and probably over the threshold by a couple bucks.

Amazing! Thanks for you all of your work on this!

@Lvs23 Check out the new Deal Huntr thing at the top of the forum :slight_smile: This relies on dealers/brokers inputting their information correctly into a master spreadsheet, so you should be relieved of having to compile anything yourself as the onus is on them.

However I still do like the idea of keeping this thread alive for listing deals/quotes that members have received which can be replicated, like the deals that are occasionally posted on the front page :slight_smile:

1 Like

It took me some time to find that Huntr page:) I didn’t realize it wasn’t a top post pinned to the top of the forum.
It is an interesting concept but someone would have to police it. Otherwise, it would turn out just like marketplace everyone trying to outdo each other and become a mess.

I think this topic and Huntr serve different purposes. Mine is a niche subtopic :slight_smile: And get’s the specific answer quickly. I’ll continue for now and we will see where it goes.

Also, the filter isn’t fully working - @littleviolette - when I select payment, I see multiples of the same range. And I can’t see all columns (stops at Mileage) on the web-page. Need to go into a spreadsheet.

1 Like

That’s why the payment range is on there, so it’s not a race to the bottom where one broker posts $239/mo and the next $238/mo :slight_smile:

I just meant that you don’t really have to maintain a spreadsheet, since the deal huntr is intended to automate that based on broker’s deals.

1 Like

I’ve got my popcorn :slight_smile: Let’s see how they play together in the same sandbox :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Deal Huntr could use an ‘effective’ payment column. That would equalize all entries including the GLC350e that’s a $17,300 one-pay against a zero driveoff against a moderate driveoff. That might be the best to sort on for the LH’ers.

3 Likes

@michael @littleviolette that’s a really good idea.

2 Likes