DealSmith May Jeep, Dodge, & RAM Deals - NY/NJ/CT/PA

Unfortunately no HA’s in stock right now.

Any Durango got plus in stock?

One in stock, several that are incoming. PM me what you’re looking for specifically, please include:

Make, Model, and Trim of what you are looking for. Also include what term you want (36/10k, etc) and your ZIP. Let me know if you have a another leased vehicle or are a returning another FCA vehicle for another rebate. First Responder and Military also get another $500 off.

Looking for a Grand Cherokee 80th anniversary edition with the premium light group.

36/12
Returning FCA lessee.

Looking for a lease on a Grand Cherokee. No previous or current lease. Looking in North NJ.

Any charger hellcats?

No, only challengers.

1 Like

Looking for a Grand Cherokee lease, 36/12. I have an existing grand Cherokee lease ending in March. Interested in a limited, trailhawk, or Laredo X (with altitude package)

Needs to have the trailer tow package
I’m located in central nj

1 Like

I’m interested in a 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee, what colors do you have?

There’s no crystal ball but are the deals typically better in March vs December?

You answered the question yourself. I have no idea, and now way of knowing unfortunately. I wouldn’t rely on anything “historic” given the current circumstances.

1 Like

Looking for a 21 overland or limited with lux 2
Blk on blk
36/10

I have one, single, black on black with Lux II. I’ll PM you.

1 Like

Fantastic looking deals right now!

1 Like

Do you have ram long horn laramie in stock?

Yes, we do have 2.

Hey,

Looking for

Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
White
36/10K

I just want to tell you upfront that a 36/10k term, over the 42/10k term is going to be at least $80 more per month for the same car. I have White Limited’s in stock, but I doubt you’ll be happy with 36mo pricing.

Okay, Im flexible with the term

PM’d you, and all other PM’s replied.