DealSmith May Jeep, Dodge, & RAM Deals - NY/NJ/CT/PA

Looking to get a Jeep Grand Cherokee asap like this week if yu can. And it has to be a dark color with the led pack and pano roof do you thinks that possible for around the 350-400 a month

I do have some with the premium lighting group and yes that pricing would be possible. Iā€™ll PM you.

1 Like

Do you have any Grand Cherokeeā€™s with the Hemi motor?

No, only V6 in stock.

Thank you, any Durango RTā€™s or no?

Looking to get a gladiator 24 10k zip 01035 720 credit score canā€™t send pm please pm me

Looking to lease 2021 jeep latitude 36mo 15k white. 07203 no current lease and not a first responder.

39mo is going to be the recommended best term on a Comapss Lat, assuming you meant Compass. PMā€™d.

Hi! I am interested in a jeep compass. White.
Lease, no money down. 12,000 miles

Hey, Any Big Horn or Laramie Night editions available?

Also looking for a Big Horn or Laramie, does not have to be night edition. Located in Northern NJ.

No night editions, they go as quickly as they come, and generally speaking, without much discount given the high demand and low supply.

1 Like

Have any GC overlands in white or silver? How they leasing?

None at all unfortunately, the Limited is the best leasing model now, Iā€™d recommend a nicely optioned Limited for the best lease pricing.

Hi, I am looking for a Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk lease, spitfire orange with black wheels. 36 months/12,000 per year.

Also, I have an existing lease on a 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk, firecracker red with 31,000 miles. My 36,000 mile lease expires on June 5, 2021.

Im interested in the 2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S. I have 3 months left on my current lease through Chrysler.

If you arenā€™t prepared to get something this month, then I would hold off until your lease is up. I cannot get you out of your current lease with out it costing you anything.

Just to confirm that Renegade is that a 219 plus tax for a 37k msrp car or 27k? Did not know latitudes go that high. Did not see a broker fee listed either, is that accurate?

1 Like

Oh damn wow, thanks for catching that. Copy paste error. MSRP is 28k on that car. Rest of the deal is accurate.

1 Like

Hi Ssmith96 what is the best deal on g
Grand Cherokee with only 1st month and DMV at signing? Must have leather and push start. Thank you.