DealSmith May Jeep, Dodge, & RAM Deals - NY/NJ/CT/PA

Any durangos

I have very few, some SXT’s and SXT Plus’s

What is the Price per month?

Please follow the guide in the top post and PM me.

She’s a rare :bird: w Protech II

2 Likes

Not super common to see for sure. I’m dumbfounded why people are having trouble taking this deal. The first one was moved in about 5 minutes last month, after that, every other person has flaked out.

You might be able to tell in the post I ran out of patience on this particular vehicle :sweat_smile:

Any TrackHawks available?

There are probably 20-30 trackhawks available in the entire country, they don’t sell well at all.

3 Likes

How much @ 36m 12k miles and with ny sales tax for the keep limited you just posted

Unfortunately not.

That’s why the calculator link is there. You can add your taxes, and it tells you how much to subtract from the residual for 12k.

If you are having trouble, let me know and I’ll help you.

I do have someone pending on that car now, and one person in line for it.

Can I please have a lease quote on a 2021 Compass limited with elite interior group 37k price

Hi!

Looking into number on a Ram 1500 crew cab with night appearance package.

36 months, 12K per year

Currently have a Jeep Cherokee lease with 6 payments remaining.

I am a first responder as well

Thanks for your assistance!

Very interested in ram 1500, or jeep gladiator. Please contact me back ! Thank you.

I am looking to swap a lease to a Cherokee with broker help or get out of my lease completely.

I have a Black on Black Willy’s 2020 Wrangler JL with 5k in CT. $418/month 30 months remaining.

Have you gotten any quotes from Carvana/Vroom/Algo?

Getting out only 6 months in with no negative equity might be a bit difficult, although being a Wrangler, it might be possible.

Another option
Try to transfer this lease on this forum or use www.swaplease.com

Are these vehicles in New England? And what colors for the wrangler?

Hey I’m looking for a compass in granite crystal metallic, preferably limited trim, or latitude if it has the 2gj package with the heated steering wheel + heated seats. 10k miles/yr and only first fees if possible. My zip code is 11357.

Let me know asap if you have anything, thanks a lot.

Hey there I’m looking for a build similar to this high altitude v6 15k mi/yr 36month, prefer $0 upfront. Sorry previous post said overland.