DealSmith Broker Reviews - Serving the NY/NJ/CT/PA Area

Hello everyone! I’m taking on this new venture as broker on the forums to help connect members with dealers that I have personally dealt with in that, that I know provide great deals with no hassle.

Region(s) serviced: NY, NJ, CT, PA, with possible deliveries further than that with some brands.

Vehicle brands sold: BMW, Dodge, Jeep, RAM

Fee amount or fee range: $0-$299

I can be reached using the PM system here. It is the best way to contact me, as I get instantly notified of new PM’s on my phone. I have been helping family and friends get the best deals for the past 3 years, and am now brining my experience to the forums.

4 Likes

Awesome deal! Love my new Jeep.

1 Like

Thanks so much Jeff!

Scott was great and quick with responses! Got us a good deal on Jeep Cherokee! Thanks again!

1 Like

Brought this RAM home today thanks to Scott. He explained the deal thoroughly and accurately, and then arranged everything with the sales manager at the dealership. We went into the dealership and were in and out within the hour. No haggling, no surprises, everything was as discussed. Thank you again Scott, very happy with the purchase.

2 Likes

Man you seem to always be helpful. Kudos to you. We exchanged a few messages and sorry did not work out when i was trying to help someone but your willingness to even get a quote for Hyndai, which you did not broker, was appreciated. You respended promptly and always professional. Thank You.

1 Like

Honestly? What can I say.

I stumbled upon Scott the first day I came upon leasehackr in the market for a sportier Grand Cherokee. Shopping around, I was convinced I wasn’t going to get what I want for under $400, settling for a Limited at $440 a month with money down.

Enter Scott, when after a few back and forth text and, I can honestly say, the most detailed phone call of my life with someone who was trying to help me car shop, I got what I wanted and then some!

Not only did Scott find me the perfect Grand Cherokee but he got me more than I originally had hoped for, for under $400 a month!

I can not thank him enough for his diligence, his work ethic, kindness and patience; there truthfully isn’t a better person to work with when shopping for your next lease. I know I’ll be back to him personally in 3 years and every one I know in the market is getting my recommendation for him.

Do. Not. Wait. I know you’re hesitant like I was was but just DO IT. Give him a call and prepare to find yourself in a vehicle you wouldn’t think you’d find!

Meet my 2021 Grand Cherokee Laredo X with the Altitude Appearance Package and Sun and Sound Package!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words Kyle. Glad I was able to get you exactly what you wanted at the right price!

This guy is the real deal. Scott was able to help me get my 21’ Dodge Durango within days of me contacting him. I appreciate your honesty and attentiveness. While dealerships and brokers were quoting me insane numbers, you offered the very best deal by a mile. My wife and I thank you. We will continue using your service from now on.

1 Like

After dealing with ssmith96, I can honestly say that I would definitely work with him again. I am also referring him to my family and friends. Kept me updated and answered all of my questions and concerns. Thanks for helping me out ssmith96, much appreciated.

1 Like

Could not be happier about my Jeep Compass. Got me everything I wanted at the best price. No haggling just straight to the point will be recommending to everyone I know! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Scott couldn’t have been easier to work with. Always responded to me quickly and once he handed me off to the dealership everything was as smooth as I could have hoped for. No hidden charges, no nonsense. 5 days from contacting Scott and picking up my new Grand Cherokee. I will gladly recommend Scott to anyone looking for a new car.

1 Like

Scott was extremely helpful in helping me find a Jeep Compass Limited with all the options I asked for!

On top of that, he was always super responsive and answered all my questions very quickly and made the whole process as easy as can be. I couldn’t recommend him enough!

1 Like

I’m a little late in posting but can’t thank Scott enough on the deal he helped me secure on my Wrangler Willy’s edition. The car was impossible to get but somehow he tracked it down and was still able to get me a better deal than any dealer I was in talks with. Saved me thousands! I recommend with confidence and will be working with him in the future. Thanks again, Scott!!

1 Like