DealSmith May Jeep, Dodge, & RAM Deals - NY/NJ/CT/PA

Can I get a quote, MF, Residual etc on 2021 4dr Wrangler High Altitude 36/12 for 60502?

I’m interested in this model. Do you also have a limited available. How can we go forward

any deals on Wrangler Saharas? Looking for dark grey colors or black 36months/10k. Zip code 11003

@Medic Please text or call me at 516-660-9258

(mods: this wasn’t trying to bump, aware of the new rules, this is the second time this user has tried to get in touch with me, it appears they aren’t reading my private messages for whatever reason)

Do you deal with Chrysler Pacifica?

A post was merged into an existing topic: DealSmith Broker Reviews - Serving the NY/NJ/CT/PA Area

Of course I live in Camden county smh

The dealer discount I’m offering is still strong, so it still might be a good option for you, it just will be more than if you resided in the Northeast Region. If you’d like, PM me and we can quote based on your aeaa.

Anything on 21’ Durango rt’s?

Hello,

I’m interested in leasing a Jeep Wrangler Sport S. NJ 07631
551-265-4406. Any help will be appreciated. Thank You!

Any Dodge Ram pricing 4x4 ?

5 Likes

Any Scat WB Chargers this month? If not, any Durango R/T or SRT AWD?

Thanks

Looking for a Jeep GC Limited lease in NJ.

Do you have any idea when the Laredo x incentives might return? I did the numbers at a few dealers this weekend and found that a higher MSRP limited will lease for less right now than the Laredo X (altitude). I am fine waiting a bit to get the right deal on a Laredo X.

I am posting an update soon, it is back.

Did the Limiteds get any better or is it just the Laredo X?

I sent you a text for a quote on Durango gt and never heard back. What are the current numbers for 36/12 I have a Durango that’s going back soon. Brooklyn zip code

is this deal only on the 4x4?

I don’t have any cars that aren’t 4x4. You’d be hard pressed to find one without that in the Northeast.

Did the deals change drastically for March?