Deal - Please help Evaluate BMW 330i Xdrive

It is still early in the month. As we get closer to the end of the month, you might have better lucky. If you can get 12% off MSRP before rebates, that would be a good deal IMO.

You might have to expand your search radius if you want to get a deal done sooner and at a higher discount.

BMW’s website shows lease cash of $750 for this model and conquest as $1000. OP has both rebates already applied to the deal.

Selling price is $42,315 after incentive.

Thanks. I get it. Seems like I keep getting much higher figures quoted out of state. I can wait till end of the month, sounds like it’s a better idea if I’m not getting the right deal.

I have seen some broker ads with low $400s for the 330i xdrive. Might be worth checking those out and pay the broker fee.

Fwiw, most broker deals include loyalty, which OP does not qualify for.

For reference, check out this deal that someone signed in nj not long ago.

1 Like

I was able to get 13.4% before incentives off from Freeport BMW in NY, not sure where you are located in NY. If you have it on paper this deal, it may be worth a shot as they seemed much more aggressive than anyone else I went to. I had a similar car MSRP was $48,700. I put 2k DAS, 12k miles, 3 years. My monthly is $389 with taxes. I did qualify for loyalty and also did apply for BMWCCA. Deal seems pretty close but the extra miles is nice to have.

Thanks. This deal is with Freeport, they are the only ones coming close to the deal.

The OL code that I had did not work.

New deal is:

MSRP $49,385

Selling price $42,135

DAS $2,200

$460 a month

36 months/10,000

After a week of back and forth this is the best they can do.

Thanks so much again for providing feedback.

Thanks will do.

If you are willing to drive out a little into nj contact flemington bmw they might get you a better discount

I did, thanks

Thanks for the shoutout.

@Bgr33dy I would consider waiting until the end of the month if you aren’t in a rush to get into this car. It’s certainly possible to get 13% off MSRP pre incentive. The beauty of living in the TriState is that there are so many dealerships to contact and get offers from.

I would also look at getting the car in NJ as others have stated. You can also add MSD if you get the car from a NJ dealer so that might be something to consider as well.

1 Like

Thanks for your input. Trying hard for 12% now with a broker.

As it relates to MSD, if something happens to the vehicle do you lose the MSD?

Thanks

no, BMW has gap insurance so in the event of a total loss, the gap kicks in and you would get your MSDs refunded.

1 Like