Deal Done Check New Deal

Hey there, go to freecreditreport.com or creditkarma.com it’s always good to know your score. If you want to proceed let me know and we’ll get you a beautiful tundra in your color of choice with leather and a nice blackout package!

Fred

Fred,

Are the wheels on your truck factory toyota wheels, or does the TSS package use aftermarket brand wheels? Do they all come with the same tire brand/model or are there different TSS package options?

They are factory but with the blackout package they’re sweet! They’re all same, Take a look at the photos above!

Any word on 2020 Tacomas? Looking for either TRD Sport/Limited/ Offroad. Do you get quotes for finance as well? I’ve already set up funding with a bank. Thanks!

The last picture up top threw me off, the TUNDRA badge on the door isn’t black, and the wheel pattern and center cap are different than the other 7 trucks, but it looks like it still has the TSS sticker on the bed.

I agree they are sweet looking with the more aggressive tires and blackout.

1 Like

I’d definitely would like to see some Tacoma numbers. thanks

@anon55012607, I see the 2020 SR5’s have a leather option this year. I’m interested in a Crewmax sr5 with leather in cement grey or red. 24/10 or 24/12 if residual is the same.

775+ credit score, located in Houston.

Working new numbers, I will get back with you asap whats your phone #?

Fred, just want to touch base and see if you were still sorting messages… sent one early yesterday